'H&A' star joins anti-homophobia campaign

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really nice of her to take part in such a campaign. :) It would be good if Esther joined it too after all the fuss about the Charlie & Joey storyline. :wink:

I assume she wants to keep her job and not join the unemployment line like her boyfriend, no?

Good on Jess though. :D

It's really nice of her to take part in such a campaign. :) It would be good if Esther joined it too after all the fuss about the Charlie & Joey storyline. :wink:

I assume she wants to keep her job and not join the unemployment line like her boyfriend, no?

I don't really understand what you mean. Or maybe I just missed something. But why would she be fired if she joined that campaign? :unsure: Usually, it's a good thing when a celebrity supports campaigns like this one.

I don't really understand what you mean. Or maybe I just missed something. But why would she be fired if she joined that campaign? :unsure: Usually, it's a good thing when a celebrity supports campaigns like this one.

Depends on the show but some show wouldn't like their stars associated with such things. It's not like being against cancer or something. Also,

Jess has left the show now so she can do as she likes.

Depends on the show but some show wouldn't like their stars associated with such things. It's not like being against cancer or something. Also,

Jess has left the show now so she can do as she likes.

Stars can do whatever the hell they want too as long as its not getting in the way of work

And if Martha & Geoff dont get fired for what they did There is no way Esther or anyone would get fired just because she stands up for gay people or anything else

Stars can do whatever the hell they want too as long as its not getting in the way of work

And if Martha & Geoff dont get fired for what they did There is no way Esther or anyone would get fired just because she stands up for gay people or anything else

Well taking Jodi's situation into account that might well be the case. :huh:

Archived