Irritating songs

Guest Barbara

Which songs make you want to turn your radio off or throw it against the wall? In other words, what are the most irritating songs according to you?

Discob*tch - C'est beau la bourgeoisie (I've always found it irritating and having to hear it on the radio/see the music video over and over again doesn't help either)

Helmut Fritz - Ca m'énerve (The title fits this thread perfectly! :P)

Cindy Sander - Papillon de lumière (The stupidest song ever)

Bob Sinclar - Love Generation (I've heard that song way too many times)

Axel F - Crazy Frog (At first, it was funny but now it's just plain annoying)

and...

Will Tura - Vergeet Barbara

The French theme song from the TV show Santa Barbara

It's a long story but obviously it has something to do with the fact my name is mentioned in those songs. <_<

That's all I can think of right now. I'll come back when I remember other songs. :wink:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fedde La Grand - Throw your hands up for Detroit

Every song that uses too much Autotune

Hardstyle, trance, psy etc songs

I'll edit if I remember some more :D

:o Oh no !!

These kinda songs are fantastic , especially brilliant to listen to while driving around or at a party and Fedde La Grand's - "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" is a fantastic song :wub:

Hmm what songs really annoy me. I cannot stand rap or crappy rock music , it just wrecks my head.

These kinda songs are fantastic , especially brilliant to listen to while driving around or at a party and Fedde La Grand's - "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" is a fantastic song :wub:

Hmm what songs really annoy me. I cannot stand rap or crappy rock music , it just wrecks my head.

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. :) Ofcourse I won't leave a party if one of those songs comes up, but I will change the radio station and I wont listen to them on computer/ipod or whatever.

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. :) Ofcourse I won't leave a party if one of those songs comes up, but I will change the radio station and I wont listen to them on computer/ipod or whatever.

Wouldn't the world be a very boring place if every liked the same things as well.

It makes the world so much more intersting when people that have their own opinions and preferences about different things. So yeah I agree everybodys entitled to their own opinion :)

see, for me it's whether we're basing it on songs that i flat out don't like, top of the list is Grace Kelly, by Mika. ew. and U2 Get on your boots, i love U2, went to the concert. amazing. but that song drives me INSANE! :@

or overplayed songs, which for me are Lips of an angel by Hinder, 4 minutes by Madonna and any Lady Gaga song that has been on the radio. because they're ALWAYS ON!

• 3 years later...

Archived