Irritating songs

Guest Barbara

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm probably gonna get egged by one direction fans - but any of their songs!!! Especially what makes you beautiful - it's just a crappier version of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars ( which is a genuinely good song in my opinion.

I have nothing against the band (I'm actually from the same town as Louis, so I especially respect him for making something of himself), but I just think that they're not as good as the hype there is about them. Especially the whole selling their concert out in 3 minutes kind of hype - sure they're good; but they're not that good!!

I'm going to run and hide now....

^I'm with you.I don't hate them or anything but I really don't get the hype.

Totally feel the same.

Agree with yous. I can tolerate their songs, but I don't think they (their songs and the band) are that great.

I know I'm probably gonna get egged by one direction fans - but any of their songs!!! Especially what makes you beautiful - it's just a crappier version of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars ( which is a genuinely good song in my opinion.

I have nothing against the band (I'm actually from the same town as Louis, so I especially respect him for making something of himself), but I just think that they're not as good as the hype there is about them. Especially the whole selling their concert out in 3 minutes kind of hype - sure they're good; but they're not that good!!

I'm going to run and hide now....

*Eggs you* :lol:

Drive By-Train

Totally agree with all the One Direction hating! Don't get the hype about them at all.

And I know it's an oldie but Gnarls Barkley - Crazy, literally drives me crazy! So annoying, and Goyte - Somebody That I Used To Know.

Archived