wwe

Guest tessalove

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2nd annual WWE Extreme Rules is on tomorrow night on Sky Sports 1.

WWE Championship: Steel Cage Match:

Randy Orton © Vs. Batista

World Heavyweight Championship: Ladder Match:

Edge © Vs. Jeff Hardy

ECW Championship: Triple Threat: Hardcore Rules:

Christian © Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Tommy Dreamer

Submission Match:

John Cena Vs. Big Show

Intercontinental Championship: No Holds Barred:

Rey Mysterio © Vs. Chris Jericho

United States Championship: Fatal 4-Way:

Kofi Kingston © Vs. MVP Vs. Matt Hardy Vs. William Regal

Samoan Strap Match:

Umaga Vs. CM Punk

Title of "Miss WrestleMania": Hog Pen Match:

Vickie Guerrero © (with Chavo Guerrero) Vs. Santina Marella

Used to love wrestling (WWF at the time) when I was younger but don’t really watch it anymore (although I still sometimes watch tapes/ DVDs). You could say I like the “Old School” style of wrestler, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Mr Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, Million Dollar Man “Ted Debiase”, Legion of doom, The Model “Ric Martel”, Ric Flair etc etc.

BTW I never went to any major events but I did meet Hacksaw Jim Duggan when I was a kid.

I’m not sure I would label WWE as “Sport” for the simple reason that everything is planned/choreographed. So there is no real competition (although you could argue that sport is not necessarily about competing). Also it has been plagued by drugs for many years and in a true sport there would be more of an effort to eradicate it. Not taking anything away from the wrestlers of course because some of them are tremendous athletes, spend many hours every day in the gym and stick to a very rigid diet so although it is entertainment I wouldn’t class WWE as true sport in the official sense as to me it seems more like a very long series films or a soap opera to more exact. Kind of like Days of their lives (or something like that) but with so much more action and drama.

No matter what, the wwe is great, everyone has their opinions, yeah its fake, but its awsome and there is such an apomosphere.

the superstars are all great, and they have to be actors/actresses to make what they do look real and brill!

il never stop watching or attending live shows!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I previosuly didn't watch, but I caught the last ep of Monday Night Raw (when Vince McMahon "sold" it to Donald Trump then bought it back for double the price :P) and saw the Orton/HHH match and am now a fan! :D

Yes, I know it's staged, but that match was AWESOME!

Archived