wwe

Guest tessalove

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey - to be quite honest with you - the only time you can really tell it is fake is when they get Vince and Shane involved in fighting-based storylines that actually mean they need to get in the ring and wrestle a match.. like recently during the whole 'Punting The Boss' angle they had Shane storm out and 'attack' Randy Orton - and his punch movements where so bad it basically looked like he was slapping his scalp - his Dad can sell moves a bit better, but Shane is awful!

I don't listen to all the people who bleat on about it being fake for two reasons.

1) its Sports Entertainment as long as people watch it (and be entertained) they will continue to make it

2) I would like them to tell me that some of the moves pulled by Jeff Hardy are fake / don't really hurt him - there is no way you can cushion a titan-tron Swanton Bomb enough for a performer not to be hurt at least a bit by the landing impact.

I think Shawn is entering his final years as a fully active wrestler, im sure he will want to go out with a bang, and I wouldn't mind one final DX run before he hangs up his boots, one thing I do hope is that they don't drag his career out as long as Ric Flair's - I see Flair is back doing small stints in the ring as Chris Jericho / Randy Orton's whipping boy which is disrespectful to the career of the naitch in my opinion - hope they don't desecrate HBK's career like that too

I'm gonna try to stay up, i managed the last couple alright..... Coming on here might help actually :lol:

I'm thinking the Randy Orton / Batista match could be unbelievable! I hope it lives up to all the hype

Archived