I Forgive You

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter five::

Charlie yawned as she came home from work at half eight, she’d had a horrible day at work and just wanted to forget about it, she smiled when she saw Joey sat on the couch, she was the only one who could put a smile on her face after a bad day at work,

“Hello Babe..”

Joey smiled and looked at Charlie, she’d missed her today though she was only at work,

“Hey…”

Charlie smiled slightly and sat beside Joey on the couch,

“Bad day at work I take it??”

Joey looked at her,

“Yeah, but I feel better now that I’m with you”

Charlie smiled and took Joeys hand in hers,

“aw I’m glad I make you feel better”

Joey smiled and looked at Charlie,

“Me to babe”

Charlie grinned and pulled Joey closer to her, smiling she softly kissed her neck her fingers tracing Joeys right breast,

“Oh Charlie stop it you’re going to get me all excited”

Joey grinned letting out a soft moan, they had the house to themselves untill later on tonight so there was no chance of them getting caught at all, smirking she pushed Charlie back on the couch and climbed on top of her then kissed her deeply,

“You cant talk Missy”

Charlie smirked and placed her hands on Joeys waist as she kissed her back just as deeply, her tongue parting Joeys lips and slid into her mouth,

“Shhhh”

Joey played with Charlie’s tongue as she slowly yet quickly unbuttoned Charlie’s top and took it off, her hands running over her breasts then behind her back to unhook her bra, grinning she chucked it to the floor and leant back to admire her,

“You really know how to make me happy don’t you?”

Charlie grinned and removed Joeys top and bra at the same time, smirking she ran her fingers around Joeys breasts,

“mm yup how about we go to the bedroom??”

Joey grinned moaning softly,

“hmm let’s do just in case”

Charlie giggled and took Joeys hand and raced to her room where they spent the night making love.

Joey smiled waking up the next morning, still as happy as ever after last night, grinning she looked over at Charlie and placed a kiss on her soft lips, she giggled as she saw her open her eyes,

“Good morning gorgeous”

Charlie yawned and sat up and looked at Joey,

“Morning babe…”

Joey smiled and looked back at Charlie a goofy grin on her face,

“what’s gotten you so happy??”

Charlie smiled, she knew it was from last night, it had made her happy to and she still was,

“Last night of course it was lovely”

Joey smiled brightly and sat up straight,

“It was perfect”

Charlie grinned and grabbed her hand, she could stay in bed all day, she had taken a few weeks off work so she could spend more time with Joey, she was planning on taking her for a little holiday,

“Beyond perfect babe”

Joey grinned and got out of bed and slipped her pyjamas on,

“Hey babe I was thinking we could get out of this place for awhile you know take a little holiday together what do you think, we could leave this afternoon, Dad owns this holiday house out in the country side, its close to shops and all so you may as well say the city, what do you think?”

Charlie looked over at Joey, she was thankful her father offered to let her stay at the house, she hoped Joey would accept,

“Really just the two of us?? Sounds good, I’d love to!!”

Joey smiled big and sat back on the bed, she liked the idea of both of them taking a little holiday together, it would give them a chance to get even closer to each other without being disturbed,

“Yep just you and me babe, okay well I’ll go tell Rubes she probably wont be too happy but she’ll soon get over it”

Charlie grinned and jumped out of bed and grabbed her robe, she quickly kissed Joey and left the room.

“Rubes!! Joey and I have decided to go away for a week or so together, you’ll be fine with Leah and VJ right??”

Charlie smiled and looked at Ruby, she knew she didn’t spend enough time with her but when they got back she’d take Ruby out shopping or something to make it all up to her,

“Oooh a Holiday can I come??”

Ruby smiled looking back at Charlie, she hardly ever saw her sister much anymore, if she wasn’t at work she was with Joey, she didn’t think it was very fair on her, she was happy for Charlie and all,

“I don’t think so Rubes, but when we get back I promise I’ll take you out and spend some quality time with you, I know I’ve spent a lot of time with Jo, but ever since she’s gotten back well you know”

Charlie sighed slightly she knew Ruby would ask to go with them and she wished she could but she needed some alone time with Joey right now,

“So not fair!! Well okay and I’m going to remember what you just said about when you come back”

Ruby smiled and hugged Charlie,

“Don’t worry I promise you”

Charlie smiled and hugged her back then made her way back to her room.

“She took it quite well…. I’m going to spend some time with her when we get back that’s all she wants”

Charlie smiled and grabbed her bag from her closet and started packing her clothes she’d need for a few weeks,

“You have spent a lot of time with me since I got back”

Joey smiled and shoved some clothes in her bag,

“I know I have, I’ll make it up to Rubes as soon as we get back”

Charlie smiled and grabbed her hair brush and deodorant and stuck them in her bag along with her tooth brush,

“Good good, I don’t wantto feel like I’ve taken all your time up”

Joey smiled softly, shoving the last of the things she’d need in her bag,

“Jo you haven’t… I chose to spend all my time with you and it was worth it to get to where we are now”

Charlie smiled and placed her and Joeys bags by the door,

“And I’m glad we’re where we are now, I love you so so much”

Joey smiled and grabbed Charlie’s hands in hers pulling her close she kissed her softly,

“So am I and I love you to loads”

Charlie grinned and kissed her back,

“Come on let’s grab some lunch before we go yeah”

Joey smiled and walked out to the kitchen, taking Charlie by the hand,

“Okay sure, what’re you going to make??”

Charlie grinned as she saw Ruby come from her room,

“Are you guys leaving already??”

Ruby asked looking from Joey to Charlie, she was happy that Joey made her sister happy,

“Soon we’re just going to have lunch care to join us??”

Charlie smiled and sat at the table and looked at Ruby who sat down opposite her,

“Yeah okay, so when will you guys be back??”

Ruby smiled and watched Joey make them some sandwiches,

“A week or so maybe, I don’t know yet,”

Charlie smiled and looked at Joey as she placed three plates on the table,

“Aw well I hope you two have a good time”

Ruby smiled brightly,

“Thanks Ruby”

Joey smiled and ate some of her sandwich, instantly putting it down when she saw her brother, Great what does he want now!” Joey frowned as her brother came to the door,

“Hello Jo!!”

Brett chuckled and walked in and toward Joey,

“W..what do you want Brett??!!!”

Joey bit her lip and looked at Brett, he looked drunk, she hated it when he was drunk, she was always the one who came out the worst, but this time she felt safe as Charlie was with her,

“Come to your senses yet??!! Or has she been filling your head with more filth??”

Brett laughed and gave Charlie a dirty look,

“Brett, leave! Your sister is happy for the first time in her life and if you so much as hurt her you’ll be gone!!”

Charlie glared at him, standing up for Joey,

“Oh what’re you going to do?? Arrest me??”

Brett laughed and suddenly grabbed Joeys arm,

“Let me go Brett!! I’m not going anywhere with you so just bugger off!!!”

Joey screamed and tried to get away from him but he was to strong, she looked at Ruby who looked terrified,

“Your coming home with me Jo!! I’m not going to let her fill your head anymore!!! Your not gay and I know it!!”

Brett yelled and held onto Joeys arm tighter and pulled her toward the door,

“She’s not going anywhere with you Brett not with the state your in!! Let her go!!”

Charlie spat at Brett, she couldn’t let him hurt Joey, not now not ever,

“Fine you have the filthy little slut!!”

Brett pushed Joey hard towards Charlie and ran out the door.

“Joey are you okay babe??”

Charlie looked at Joey and pulled her into a hug,

“I’m fine… I’m used to him like that, can we just go and forget about him???”

Joey sighed and hugged Charlie,

“Yeah I’ll just call Watson and get her to keep an eye on Ruby”

Charlie smiled and looked at Ruby,

“No don’t do that I’m not scared, he wont come back, Leah’s here with me and I’m sure she’ll have Roman over while your gone”

Ruby smiled, she really would be fine on her own, Brett didn’t scare her the slightest bit,

“Okay are you sure??”

Charlie looked at Ruby, she’d seemed to of calmed down now,

“Yes I’m sure you guys just go and have a good time yeah”

Ruby smiled and hugged her sister then Joey,

“Okay we’ll see you in a week or so Rubes”

Charlie smiled and picked Joeys and her own bags up and took them out to the car,

“See you guys”

Ruby smiled and walked out to the car with them,

“Bye Ruby!!”

Joey smiled and hopped in the car, it hadn’t taken her long to forget about Brett, she was used to him acting like that.

you're writing their relationship well :) i'm enjoying reading this - particularly liked 21 questions, i wonder will we ever find out who ruby kissed...

one thing is, i find it quite hard to know who's speaking when, maybe if you separated the lines out a bit that might make a difference - i dunno, it might just be me that's getting confused either though :P

great fic though, keep it up :)

Oof! :o Fantastic again. Loved all the nice fluffy stuff. :wub:

BRETT! GO AWAY! :angry:

Still, if he hadn't turned up, we wouldn't have got

“Brett, leave! Your sister is happy for the first time in her life and if you so much as hurt her you’ll be gone!!”

:wub:

Well written again mate. :)

Archived