Mira's Artwork

Guest mbi615

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Emma, Danni02, Laura, Lesley, Zoe, Barbara, Moya, Julie, Monique and Anaya! :D

These ones were requested by Steph but I'll post them here too. :)

BelleandLiam-1.pngBelleandLiam2.png

Charlie/Angelo :wub: ones

Angelo2-2.pngAngelo3-1.pngAngelo-2.pngChangelo2.pngChangelo.png

Comments? Oh and you don't have to ask to use my avs but please credit! :D

I really Love your angelo Av's

Would you please be able to tell me where you got the little square dotty brush thingy you used on them?

Twinkletoesjess: I found them from a tutorial but I don't have the squares anymore. Sorry. :(

Emma: Sure lol. :D

Btw thanks Lesley, Emma, Laura, Barbara lilgemziilou, HAA Girl 08, Monique, Julie, Anaya, Zoe and Elainea for all your lovely comments! :wub:

I think I'll probably update in the next few days, I kinda have my hands full at the moment.

Twinkletoesjess: I found them from a tutorial but I don't have the squares anymore. Sorry. :(

Emma: Sure lol. :D

Btw thanks Lesley, Emma, Laura, Barbara lilgemziilou, HAA Girl 08, Monique, Julie, Anaya, Zoe and Elainea for all your lovely comments! :wub:

I think I'll probably update in the next few days, I kinda have my hands full at the moment.

Its okay. Did you find the tutorial using a search engine?, as i was hoping I may be able to find the tutorial you used

Archived