The Apprentice 2009

Guest bttb-rox!

Philip, what's happened to you?! :o He had a complete and utter meltdown this week and it was really unpleasant to watch. Him and Lorraine obviously have issues that need to be worked through, but just his general behaviour throughout was terrible. I'm dissapointed.

The pants idea was poor from the start. I can see what they were trying to do - I think :unsure: - but the end product was horrendous. Both the ad and the cereal box were dreadful and Pants Man himself looked like Jimmy Neutron mixed with one of the Smurfs.

Kate's team did a terrific job. The cereal box looked good, Captain Squawk was quite funny (though using Ben's voice was a mistake - he was trying to do a gruff impression but it sounded more like he needed a couple of throat lozenges) and the treasue idea was well thought through.

Though the product was poor, I don't think Kimberly should've gone. Philip or Lorraine should've got the boot this week. Perhaps if they hadn't have dilly dallied about so much they would have come up with a half decent product, but so much of their precious time is taken up with bickering over nonsense that they can't focus on the tasks.

I was cringing from start to finish during Mona's pitch. It was awful. I will say no more.

Noorul is getting on my wick. What does he do? It's getting ridiculous. He's sailing through each week and I haven't seen him lift a finger, or smile. Do something, man!!!

Kate has to be favourite to win this now - just watch the others try and undermine her now.

I'm saying Kate for the final now. She's brilliant at selling, she's professional and she's a good influence on the other contestants. And that's a lot more than can be said for the majority of the others. You've got Lorraine, who now can't wait five minutes to get into an arguement, Noorul, who can't sell for toffee, Debra, who's cold and not bothered about anyone else's feelings but her own and Ben, who's unbearable. Give Kate the job now and get all this rubbish over, I say :rolleyes:.

• 3 weeks later...

Debra should have been sacked last night. She was useless, and such a bully.

Jasmina was harsh on Lorraine too I thought. Lorraine is usually a nightmare I know but she was being reasonable last night when Jasmina jumped on her.

Archived