Learning To Breathe

Guest Pengzilla

That chapter wasn't boring. It was great. We got to know more about Martha's past.

Will she ever date a guy who doesn't turn out to be a criminal or a cheater? I'm not talking about Jack of course. He's the exception. :P

Jack may need her help to be happy again but she needs his help too. Hopefully Jack will get her to contact Alf and Ric again. I doubt they would think she is responsible of what happened to Ric. David was the one who used the gun.

Hi, I’m Madeline the scarf. Take me back to the fabulous Martha please! She’ll be at Farlow Bridge at 2.30pm.

Madeline the scarf is so funny! :lol:

Jack smiled, “Well, to be honest I wasn’t going to. But then Madeline began to cry and scream and I just couldn’t be doing with it.” He told her, passing the scarf over to Martha.

But she is a big baby! :P

“I think I should be able to keep up.” Jack said.

I think this would be the Twilight rip-off. :P

More please.

PS: Good luck with the exams and revisions. :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was great... i love Martha and Jack... the bunjee jumping absolutely funny!!!

poor martha i feel sorry for her but she is going to help Jack and he'll help her too... they are still very much married!!!!

good luck with your exams... i know what your going through its a very stressful time - i have 3 exams!!!

although please update again soon as i'm dying to know about date night!!!!! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, I'm rubbish so I don't know if this will mean much to you. <_<:P But I still wanted to wish you good luck for your exams. You can do it. You just have to stay strong for one more week and you'll be able to enjoy a well deserved holiday. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived