Fanfic Recommendations?

Guest doola

Title: History Seems To Repeat Itself

Author: h&a-girl

Category: Longfic

Genre: eg: Drama

Main Characters: eg: Belle and Amanda

Rating: G/T (More G than T)

Summary: Belle's pregnant and finds herself confiding in someone who's been through the same thing

(Hm, flashback to librarian days :P)

This fic is great. Ever since I saw this thread, I've wanted to recommend this fic. I don't even know why I read it - it's not about boys kissing :o!! But it is really good. Therefore, you should read it :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I don't think this is actually the fanfic recommendation thread. I thought it was just a thread asking for a fanfic recommendation thread....

But I may be wrong. I often am. :P

Actually, that's what I was thinking too. It would make more sense to start a fanfic recommendation thread in the Fanfiction Forum. :)

You should all read "Piece of me". By homeandawayxoxo. It's great :lol:

It takes place four years after Jack's death. Martha and Roman are engaged and Martha's cancer has returned and they have a kid and Martha has a kid with Jack. Tony killed himself in the first fic to this sequel and Rachel is with Hugo and shes been drinking loads. Angelo got beat up by his dad as a kid and Charlie was raped and is now in contact with Joey again. And Macca returned after beating up his ex and she got brain damage. And now the girls mum is after Martha and something big happens next chapter :wink:

:lol:

You should all read "Piece of me". By homeandawayxoxo. It's great :lol:

It takes place four years after Jack's death. Martha and Roman are engaged and Martha's cancer has returned and they have a kid and Martha has a kid with Jack. Tony killed himself in the first fic to this sequel and Rachel is with Hugo and shes been drinking loads. Angelo got beat up by his dad as a kid and Charlie was raped and is now in contact with Joey again. And Macca returned after beating up his ex and she got brain damage. And now the girls mum is after Martha and something big happens next chapter :wink:

:lol:

Nice to blow your own trumpet eh Laura?

Archived