Pippa Fletcher/Ross

Guest j.laur5

Pippa Fletcher/Ross  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose Debra.

I loved Vanessa's Pippa, she was fun and I could see why she'd be a good foster mum to those who didn't want to be fostered, as she wasn't trying to be a mum, but sometimes she wasn't mumsy enough - more like a youth club leader - and would've been better in a way for someone like Fin in the beginning - not wanting to give up on her own family.

The reason I chose Debra though is that you could almost put the change of character down to her losing Tom, she needed the kids as much as they needed her in a way. Also, Debra's Pippa was better for those who'd had an awful parent they wanted to get away from or had lost their own parents young, such as Sally. They were both great, but for me Debra had the edge due to her warmth.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived