Lily Allen a Fan of Sally Fletcher aka Kate Ritchie

Guest **Julie**

Lily Allen a Fan of Sally Fletcher aka Kate Ritchie

March 4 2009

Lily Allen was left a little starstruck after a meeting with Kate Ritchie.

Kate Ritchie may be making a sensational splash as a gangster's wife on Underbelly, A Tale of Two Cities, but it's her former role as Summer Bay staple Sally Fletcher that's still impressing the biggest names in showbiz.

British pop-ette Lily Allen, who is currently in Australia on a promo tour, was left a little starstruck meeting Ritchie on the Nova 969 breakfast program that is hosted by the ex-Home and Away actress, Merrick Watts and Tim Ross.

Following the on-air chat, Allen - apparently a devoted Home and Away fan - shyly requested a happy snap with Ritchie on her own camera. Happily obliging, Ritchie then returned the compliment, telling the singer, 23, that she owned not one, but two copies of Allen's hit album It's Not Me, It's You - "one for my house and one for my car."

Allen is not alone in her pledge to the Kate Ritchie fan-club - UK comedian and actor Russell Brand recently admitted that he "really, really fancies" Ritchie, 30, while chatting to the Nova 969 trio.

Source

Archived