Big Brother 10 to be the last?

Guest -Kevin-

Big Brother UK expected to be axed

Bosses at Channel 4 are reportedly expected to announce that this year's Big Brother will be the last.

An insider told the Daily Star that the decision was taken after repeated attempts to freshen the format failed.

The source said: "Shortly after the Celebrity version of the show, key members of staff were told it was 'highly unlikely' to return. Everyone was disappointed but most people realise it has run its course.

"This year may be the final chance for many people to step inside the house, earn their 15 minutes of fame and cash in on the show's popularity. There's still a tiny hope it will return but it's 99% certain it will be 10 and out for the show."

This year's Celebrity Big Brother drew to a close last month, with Ulrika Jonsson crowned the series winner.

Source : Digitalspy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All good things must come to an end, sooner or later, better for it to end on an high, not sure if the summer series will be good this time round, been talk that their will be no red button this year which will be a shame if there isn't won't be so good without regular live feed! :(

There are too mant reality shows instead of good Drama I like whatching bb but its now tim to say a fond fare well, you never here of these people again so why not end on a high and put some good drama in its place.

Nooo Big Brother is a constitution they cant just say goodbye.Im not ready to say goodbye,not yet :(

They should axe other reality shows and leave BB alone :(

They'll most likely make another kind of show. RTÉ sold the Failte Towers rights to a lot of countries because it was so successful, so it wouldn't surprise me if Channel 4 have something like Failte Towers up their sleeves.

They'll most likely make another kind of show. RTÉ sold the Failte Towers rights to a lot of countries because it was so successful, so it wouldn't surprise me if Channel 4 have something like Failte Towers up their sleeves.

Oh please no !!

They couldnt unleash that in the UK :lol:

Big Brother is around for like forever and I remember when I was younger and I used to watch it everyday.

Even in the last few series I would watch live feed through the night sometimes :(

I always thought it would be around.

Imagine looking back in 10 years at all the housemates and on youtube :(

Archived