Big Brother 10 to be the last?

Guest -Kevin-

Yeah it should have been Victor thrown out not Emma. It was so funny when Michelle and Emma's heads were on the table!

:lol: Jason and Victor were gutted when they realised they were back.

That night was amazing!!There is uncut version on youtube but when something violent happens they camera cuts to the garden but you can hear everything being smashed up :lol:

There was a very tense scene in the bathroom as well when Nadia went to see was Shell alright and Vanessa screamed "f*** off" at her :lol:

But the best part was when Victor threw an empty food tray at Emmas head and she went nuts , she picked up the tray and battered him with it :lol: then cuts to the garden and you can hear plates being smashed and everything :lol:

It’s funny because I actually think Emma deserved to get kicked out not Victor. Regarding to whole incident from what I recall it started off when Jason came out and went into one about the state of the house after the party. Marco then wound him up and Jason threatened to knock the f*** out of him. Nadia then started arguing with Jason and Victor tried to separate them. Emma then started pushing victor (for no apparent reason other than self contained anger that had been festering for about a week). For a joke Victor started throwing bits of food at Emma (I remember this very clearly because he was laughing). Emma then started throwing bits of food back and picked up a tray and threw it at his head. After that all hell broke loose. Nobody actually got to see what happened between this time and when Stuart held him back and they called him into the diary room because as you say they switched the camera to show the outside of the house.

Something else that made me think that they were right in kicking her out was the fact that in the last week Victor, Marco, Emma and someone else (I can’t remember who) were on MTV (I think) and they got Emma and Victor talking and she starting rubbing his head and he told her not to do it and she kept doing it and they got into another argument and she went for him again. For me that spoke volumes.

As I mentioned in my previous post I feel that although it was mostly Emma’s fault (Victor was by no means entirely blameless either) Channel4/Endomol have to take responsibility for the whole fiasco. They locked her in a room and subjected her to a week of her listening to him bad mouthing her (calling her dumb, racist etc). Obviously there would have been built up anger and she would have been looking to have it out with him. They then pumped her full of alcohol and didn’t expect her to do anything. She went through several rounds of interviews so they must have some idea of how she would have reacted (and they probably knew that she said she was bullied a school as well). The producers knew EXACTLY what they were doing but I have to admit it was great TV.

And yes I’ll never forget the look on Jason and Victor’s faces when they saw Michelle and Emma emerge after lifting up the containers when they thought they were going to have a roast dinner. Absolutely priceless. That was one of my all time favourite moments in BB.

Did anyone remember the bust up with Victor and Shell at the wedding task?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it should have been Victor thrown out not Emma. It was so funny when Michelle and Emma's heads were on the table!

Jason and Victor were gutted when they realised they were back.

That night was amazing!!There is uncut version on youtube but when something violent happens they camera cuts to the garden but you can hear everything being smashed up

There was a very tense scene in the bathroom as well when Nadia went to see was Shell alright and Vanessa screamed "f*** off" at her

But the best part was when Victor threw an empty food tray at Emmas head and she went nuts , she picked up the tray and battered him with it then cuts to the garden and you can hear plates being smashed and everything :lol:

It’s funny because I actually think Emma deserved to get kicked out not Victor. Regarding to whole incident from what I recall it started off when Jason came out and went into one about the state of the house after the party. Marco then wound him up and Jason threatened to knock the f*** out of him. Nadia then started arguing with Jason and Victor tried to separate them. Emma then started pushing victor (for no apparent reason other than self contained anger that had been festering for about a week). For a joke Victor started throwing bits of food at Emma (I remember this very clearly because he was laughing). Emma then started throwing bits of food back and picked up a tray and threw it at his head. After that all hell broke loose. Nobody actually got to see what happened between this time and when Stuart held him back and they called him into the diary room because as you say they switched the camera to show the outside of the house.

Something else that made me think that they were right in kicking her out was the fact that in the last week Victor, Marco, Emma and someone else (I can’t remember who) were on MTV (I think) and they got Emma and Victor talking and she starting rubbing his head and he told her not to do it and she kept doing it and they got into another argument and she went for him again. For me that spoke volumes.

As I mentioned in my previous post I feel that although it was mostly Emma’s fault (Victor was by no means entirely blameless either) Channel4/Endomol have to take responsibility for the whole fiasco. They locked her in a room and subjected her to a week of her listening to him bad mouthing her (calling her dumb, racist etc). Obviously there would have been built up anger and she would have been looking to have it out with him. They then pumped her full of alcohol and didn’t expect her to do anything. She went through several rounds of interviews so they must have some idea of how she would have reacted (and they probably knew that she said she was bullied a school as well). The producers knew EXACTLY what they were doing but I have to admit it was great TV.

And yes I’ll never forget the look on Jason and Victor’s faces when they saw Michelle and Emma emerge after lifting up the containers when they thought they were going to have a roast dinner. Absolutely priceless. That was one of my all time favourite moments in BB.

Did anyone remember the bust up with Victor and Shell at the wedding task?

That was brilliant!!

Shell went nuts for no reason!! :lol:

Then she goes "Victor you're a f***ing C*** but im dancing with you" :lol:

Emma and Michelle had the best time ever in the bedsit,remember Emma saying "im going to spit in Jay's food and might have a little wee in Victors cup of tea" :lol:

The food fight was ace as well.

Dan : I might have a little trifle , oh its on your head.I might hae some lemon meringue, oh its on your breasts

Emma : you can lick them off if you want

I have the best bits DVD thats 50 minutes long from that series

Who could forgte Ahmed smashing the plates and Michelle in bunny boiling mode with Stuart :lol:

That was brilliant!!

What happened was the week preceding the wedding task i.e. the night of Ahmed’s eviction, when Davina was reading everybody’s name out they booed Victor. Because of that he was convinced he was going to go the week after Ahmed did. He was brewing for the next few days and wanted to have it out with certain people who he felt did not have enough character and were suppressing their true feelings for the sake of gameplaying (i.e. fence sitting). Basically he was acting like a sore loser. One of these people was Shell. He didn’t actually say anything to her he was just being cold, ignoring her and being a bit abrupt which appeared to upset her. As many females have done before she started crying and making him out to be the bad guy and at the same time big Brother announced that they had to do the wedding task (surprise surprise with the timing). It was at that point as you say she called him a c*** and he then totally lost it and then they failed the task, surprise surprise again. I actually didn’t have a problem with him behaving towards her like that because she asked for it and she was trying to play the sympathy card too. What bothered me was the way he was behaving towards Dan shortly afterwards. He made some really unpleasant comments to him which in opinion were below the belt. You could tell by Jason’s facial expression that even he didn’t agree with how Victor was acting during that whole charade.

Victor was actually very silly because at the time he thought he would be evicted but before that event Jason was the bookie’s favourite and amassed far more votes than he had. After that he overtook him and got ejected. If I were him I would have been kicking myself because he would have had a definite shot of winning although he still probably wouldn’t have beaten Nadia. Jason was very fortunate indeed because the week after that the only reason why he didn’t go was because of the bunny boiler thing with Stuart and Michelle. By then it was too late to evict him because the voting then changed for the housemate to win and inspite of everything he still came second.

One thing that made me laugh was when Victor was talking about Shell after he got evicted on BBLB and he said her gameplan was to basically “Cry her way to the final”.

That was one of the best BBs ever and I also liked the one the year after too. :)

That was brilliant!!

What happened was the week preceding the wedding task i.e. the night of Ahmed’s eviction, when Davina was reading everybody’s name out they booed Victor. Because of that he was convinced he was going to go the week after Ahmed did. He was brewing for the next few days and wanted to have it out with certain people who he felt did not have enough character and were suppressing their true feelings for the sake of gameplaying (i.e. fence sitting). Basically he was acting like a sore loser. One of these people was Shell. He didn’t actually say anything to her he was just being cold, ignoring her and being a bit abrupt which appeared to upset her. As many females have done before she started crying and making him out to be the bad guy and at the same time big Brother announced that they had to do the wedding task (surprise surprise with the timing). It was at that point as you say she called him a c*** and he then totally lost it and then they failed the task, surprise surprise again. I actually didn’t have a problem with him behaving towards her like that because she asked for it and she was trying to play the sympathy card too. What bothered me was the way he was behaving towards Dan shortly afterwards. He made some really unpleasant comments to him which in opinion were below the belt. You could tell by Jason’s facial expression that even he didn’t agree with how Victor was acting during that whole charade.

Victor was actually very silly because at the time he thought he would be evicted but before that event Jason was the bookie’s favourite and amassed far more votes than he had. After that he overtook him and got ejected. If I were him I would have been kicking myself because he would have had a definite shot of winning although he still probably wouldn’t have beaten Nadia. Jason was very fortunate indeed because the week after that the only reason why he didn’t go was because of the bunny boiler thing with Stuart and Michelle. By then it was too late to evict him because the voting then changed for the housemate to win and inspite of everything he still came second.

One thing that made me laugh was when Victor was talking about Shell after he got evicted on BBLB and he said her gameplan was to basically “Cry her way to the final”.

That was one of the best BBs ever and I also liked the one the year after too. :)

Yeah I think BB6 the year after was brilliant!!

I loved Anthony and Craig's relationship and Makosi was good as well

I love that year too, and I loved the one with Ziggy and Carol and all. Last year I loved it up until the last month or so, I really really disliked Jen!

Ugh I hated that series !!

Yeah I loved BB 9 and Jen was such a bitch , and Dale was so annoying but he was so fit at the same time :lol:

Sara was a briliant character as well, she just cracked me up . She said into the micriophone "I did not grab Danell's swallow under the pool last night" :lol:

Darnell really grated on me as well!!

But the best person won - Go Rachel!! :D

I loved Darnell!! :)

Oh no Darnell was the most irritationg person ever and his treatment of sarah was disgusting. Remember when he said to her " I dont think youre attractive, I think you're actually an ugly bitch" that was the funniest thing i've ever heard because Darnell is one of the ugliest human beings I had ever seen and he had the cheek to call her ugly :blink:

I loved Darnell!! :)

Oh no Darnell was the most irritationg person ever and his treatment of sarah was disgusting. Remember when he said to her " I dont think youre attractive, I think you're actually an ugly bitch" that was the funniest thing i've ever heard because Darnell is one of the ugliest human beings I had ever seen and he had the cheek to call her ugly :blink:

I didn’t like that at all. In fact it was very uncomfortable watching most of that episode especially when he called her a “slut” in front of everyone. I think that ultimately cost him because he might have had half a chance of winning it. Rex has to take some responsibility too because he knew exactly what he was doing and what he would say to coerce Darnell into acting that way (and it cost him as well). The difference was I don’t actually think he was doing it to be malicious. I just thought he was very smart and playing the game not to mention that fact that he’s a windup merchant by nature.

I do have to say that Darnell did make me laugh earlier on in that episode. BB had just announced that Mo was the final head of house and guaranteed safe passage into last week then everyone started congratulating him. Kat then went up to him and said that the reason why he was picked was because of her and her friendship and Darnell said “Shut up Kat. It’s not all about you. It takes more than you for someone to get to the final”, “Darnell you’re being very rude to me” she replied, “Oh whatever!” he interrupted. :lol: And the thing that was so funny about that was I saw it live on BBLB and later on in the show George Lamb said “Kat’s very upset I don’t think Darnell was very nice to her” in a way that suggested that he almost found it funny.

Darnell was hilarious at times but he had a MASSIVE inferiority complex which made him very insecure and act the way he did at times which is by no means an excuse for some of his behaviour.

Archived