Favourite Couples

Guest Laura

Who are your favourite couples in Neighbours? Or who would you like to have seen together?

I like Rebecca/Paul, Elle/Lucas, Sky/Stingray, Janae/Boyd, Sky/Boyd.

I think Steph and Lucas would be good together aswell.

Sorry if theres already a thread like this. I couldn't see one but if there is just delete this one.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could nevermake my mind up who Sky should be with because I loved Sky/Dylan and Sky/Stingray. Both were such great couples.Coem to think of it I loved Sky/Boyd as well :lol:

I loved Boyd and Janae aswell.I tink the way there relationship moved so fast i was kinda obvious the relationship wouldnt work sadly because they were great.

Izzie and Paul were always great and was a pity they broke up.

^^ I never saw many episodes with Izzy and Paul but I imagine they were quite funny together.

I liked Rachel and Ringo and Jess and Ringo aswell.

Oh now you mention Ringo I always wanted Ringo and Carmella to get together properly.He was in love with her I think poor guy but she just made a mistake and led him on.

I am enjoying Rachel and Ty :wub: as well ( he's hot ).

It was hilarious television when Gal came back whn allthis stupidbusiness with the twins Robert and Cameron was going on.

Paul was with Izzie but he was cheating with Gail behind Izzie's back :lol: then they both caught him with a much younger woman :lol:

^^ I never saw many episodes with Izzy and Paul but I imagine they were quite funny together.

I liked Rachel and Ringo and Jess and Ringo aswell.

Oh now you mention Ringo I always wanted Ringo and Carmella to get together properly.He was in love with her I think poor guy but she just made a mistake and led him on.

I am enjoying Rachel and Ty :wub: as well ( he's hot ).

I love Ty and Rach too!! And OMG he is the hottest thing on Ramsey Street by far!

I don't watch much of Neighbours anymore but I always loved Izzy and Paul. They were probably my favourite all time Neighbours couple.

Toadie and Dee were just perfect for each other. Sky was best with Dylan imho and Stingray with Rachel. Loved Janae and Boyd. I think I just loved that teen group actually.

My number one favourite couple has got to be Rosie & Frazer (Frosie) :wub::wub: , they are just the best and I hope they come back. Carmella & Oliver come a very close second followed by Pepper and Adam and I hope these two couples come back as well. Not to fused if Adam doesn't come back, I just wnat Frosie, Ollie & Carm and Pepper to come back.

Archived