Technical Issues

Dingo x

Hi Apex Forever,

Did this happen every time you went to the main page, or just on one occasion? It sounds like a temporary blip with your browser, I've had it happen to me from time to time on various websites, but it seems to right itself once I refresh the page or re-open the browser. Let me know if it happens again, but at the moment I don't think it's an issue with the forum.

Hi Apex Forever,

Did this happen every time you went to the main page, or just on one occasion? It sounds like a temporary blip with your browser, I've had it happen to me from time to time on various websites, but it seems to right itself once I refresh the page or re-open the browser. Let me know if it happens again, but at the moment I don't think it's an issue with the forum.

It happens everytime I try and go on BTTB on the laptop but when I go on BTTB on the computer it doesn't happen.

Somethings up, I think it seems to be happening to all of us. I was like what on earth is flood control.

It stops the forum getting wet.

:lol: nice one Ryan, I love reading some of your posts on the forum. My problem though has been that when I try to log in it sometimes comes up as forbidden, could this just be a problem with my computer though?

• 2 months later...

Hi guys!

Just today when I was trying to scroll down on the main page of the forum it would get so far and then it would go straight up to the top of the page. When I scrolled on another page it worked perfectly.

Why is the main page not working?

I am getting this problem but its happening in the Australian Discussion, Quick Questions thread. A few days ago it was happening in the Aus Discussion 2012 Poll.. I have tried refreshing page, signing out then in again, I have tired it on my ipad, home pc, laptop and phone and its still doing it. I also tried it on Chrome, Safari, Puffin and IE. Each time its only one thread and none of the others are doing it. Any ideas anyone? :blink:

Edited by angelstar1220

Genuinely have no idea what would be causing that... however I've just upgraded us to the latest version of the software, which has had a few patches applied, so maybe it'll help fix the issue. Let me know if it carries on :)

Thank you, it seems to be working just fine again now so whatever you did worked for me :)

I also seem to be having trouble with the like button too :

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Is there something I can do in settings, or is it a current blip?

• 1 month later...