The Hills

Guest -Emily-

Yes, I love it.

Can't stand Spencer. He's one of those guys that gets girls and then isolates them from everyone else in their lives so they only have him left.

I'm a total Audrina fan. She deserves so much better than Justin Bobby. Can't stand LO - does the girl have no social skills?

Don't have foxtel haha cause I'm so poor <_< But I always watch it at my mates house haha

Freakin hate Spencer. I do not know how Heidi likes him, seriously.. But I love how everyone he knows always runs off to Lauren haha and it annoys him. Like His sister and heidi's sister (ive had a memory blank on names aaha)

Lo's been a bit better with Audrina but you can tell she just wants her out of the picture lol.

I want Steven to be in The Hills haha. He was always cute :wub::lol:

I wish i watched The Hills!!! :(

It looks very good and everybody I know is always talking about it!!

Yeah I have never seen it but everybody says its good and it sounds it. I was going to watch it from the start on YouTube the other week but I didn't as I didn't feel I could get into it. I don't know why though.

I wish i watched The Hills!!! :(

It looks very good and everybody I know is always talking about it!!

Yeah I have never seen it but everybody says its good and it sounds it. I was going to watch it from the start on YouTube the other week but I didn't as I didn't feel I could get into it. I don't know why though.

Yeah thats how I felt as well , if I dont see a programme from the start I really cant watch it then, I find it really hard.

Archived