Best And Worst Gifts

Guest Barbara

best would be either my computer, the cubby house i got for xmas from santa when i was 4 (i couldnt believe it :P) or last yr my dad got my 2 reviews from when i did high school musical mounted and framed...very sentimental

worst...an alarm clock...i like to sleep in pitch black and the lights on clocks drive me nuts...almost as much as a ticking clock

wow Zetti, bet you were super exited to get some worm killing bleach. what on earth did you say?!

I killed him literally :lol: kidding, I didnt say anything for days. I couldnt, i ended up making me think he was drinking it when it was just honey {which he hated} and mushy peas to drink :lol:

:ph34r::ph34r:

best would be either my computer, the cubby house i got for xmas from santa when i was 4 (i couldnt believe it :P)

My favourite was my cubby house too, it had little wooden pots and pans and little cutlery. I really, really loved it!

Worst Gift: A T-Shirt that grandma made with a horse on it :lol:

^Poor thing! My worst gift was from my Grandad. He gave me one of those lolly necklaces when I was 14 and he said he didn't have enough money for a real necklace, so he got me one I could 'wear' and 'eat.' My Gran apologised to me and actually gave me a gift voucher. Then we found out the Christmas draw for next year and my Grandad wasn't buying for me... Thank Goodness!

Talk about getting a lolly necklace, when I could of had a nice t-shirt with a horse on it. :P

Archived