Just When... (by Clair 247) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was like Matticus01 and didn't read this fic until last night and I have to say it is an awesome fic...it's so different to the other Adelle fics around, and I am loving the no dialogue, how you explain the characters feeling is amazing.....I am hooked now!!!

What is Angelo doing??? He is so annoying!!!!

Belle really needs to tell Aden!!!

Can't wait for more!!!!

So glad she broke up with Angelo! Looking forward to her telling Aden. Wonder how he will take the news!

Course won't get fed up with this story. How could I when it so beautifully written! Its good to be thorough too, & its good not to rush a story when it is so brilliant! :)

Fantastic chapter...I am glad that Belle and Angelo are finally over and that they both realised it was always Aden....

In vain Belle had tried to explain that at that point it had taken every effort to stay conscious let alone make a coherent phone call to him for help,

Hehehe that line made me laugh...did Angelo really expect an unconscious Belle to call him!!!

Can't wait for more!!!! And I really can't wait for when Belle tells Aden!!! And I am also still wondering whether Belle knows that Angelo punched Aden??? OOO Update soon please!!!