Just When... (by Clair 247) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Belle!

That chapter was just absolutely lovely. Like the rest of the fic has been. But the way you portrayed her feelings about her baby and about being alone, it was brilliant. I really do hope she doesn't back out of telling Aden again. He just needs to know!

More soon please!

xoxo

Aden! :angry:

I guess you can't blame him though, but I'm guessing that either him or Nicole are going to find out about the baby now.

Cannot wait for more! I want to hate you but I just can't! This is just too good!

xoxo

Oh I hope it's not Nicole. Maybe Aden can pick up the bag and it falls out.

And I don't hate you, Aden feels hurt and it would be weird if he was all loveydovey. This story is so good and are becoming better and better.

Can't wait for more. Update soon.

Edited by Beate

Nicole is sooo going to be nosey and find those pictures, you just know it, and that's how Aden is going to find out, I know it. I'm probably wrong but meh, I can live with my fantasy in my mind until we have more of this fic :D

Anyway... loved it it was awesome, and yes Aden is very stupid, you cannot blame him really.