Free IQ Test

Guest Barbara

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most of you, I found the number sequence questions hard. <_<

The one about Mary being older than her brother was insane. I DON'T CARE WHAT AGE (S)HE IS!

I'm not really good at maths but I thought that one was easy. :)

That was fun. Thanks for posting the link Barbara :) . Didn't like the one with all the rectangles.

You're welcome. :D I always wondered what my IQ was. I thought maybe other people didn't know theirs and wanted to find out. :)

Like most of you, I found the number sequence questions hard.

The one about Mary being older than her brother was insane. I DON'T CARE WHAT AGE (S)HE IS!

I'm not really good at maths but I thought that one was easy

That was fun. Thanks for posting the link Barbara . Didn't like the one with all the rectangles.

You're welcome. :D I always wondered what my IQ was. I thought maybe other people didn't know theirs and wanted to find out.

I've been wanting to find out for ages, but I've never found a free one, so thanks for posting it :D. I suppose if I did a real one (ie, not on the internet) it would be a lot lower (took me ages... I don't think they'd give you fifteen minutes for one question in a real test lol) but oh well. I'm happy to claim "gifted" until someone tells me otherwise. For free :P

That Mary one was obvious once I worked it out, but it took me a ridiculous amount of time, and counting on my fingers, to realise how simple it was <_<

I was pretty good with the number sequences, which surprised me. I've never been able to do those things, but all but one of them made perfect sense to me... and the other one, I was sure I knew the answer but I had no idea why I was so sure because I couldn't actually work it out. It was weird.

I'm not really good at maths but I thought that one was easy. :)

Seriously? :( I couldn't understand the question...

^ Yeah it was pretty easy for me. :) I'm just glad there were no questions about derivatives, geometry or trigonometry *relives all bad memories from high school* <_<

I've been wanting to find out for ages, but I've never found a free one, so thanks for posting it. I suppose if I did a real one (ie, not on the internet) it would be a lot lower (took me ages... I don't think they'd give you fifteen minutes for one question in a real test lol) but oh well. I'm happy to claim "gifted" until someone tells me otherwise. For free

Yeah... The ones you usually find on the Internet aren't free. I was glad when I found a free one! :) It didn't take me 15 minutes for one question. But for some questions like the number sequence ones, I needed like 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

Cal, I think the question was something like, Mary is 16 and her brother is 4, how old will Mary be when she is twice his age. All you need to do is work out the difference in age between them (in this case 12 years) and double it because when he is the age of the difference, she will be exactly that amount older than him - so in this case she'll be 24 when he's 12. I think I probably just made that even more complicated, but I figured I'd have a go at explaining! :lol:

Archived