Free IQ Test

Guest Barbara

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, finally found a free IQ test. I've been wanting to find out for AGES.

164 apparently. Not bad, not bad. I don't think is too accurate though. I'm better at Maths, so I thought the sequences and stuff were pretty easy.

Goddamn! Lisa Simpson would be jealous :lol:

^ don't worry, most of those questions were retarded anyway
thanks!saw the same questions on Comedy Central

LoL that's exactly were most of those questions belong!

Don't feel bad, I only got 117.

142!I was hoping for 150 but, hell, yee-hah.And I guessed some of the later number sequences.And the second anagram.Really not much good at them.

Cal, I think the question was something like, Mary is 16 and her brother is 4, how old will Mary be when she is twice his age. All you need to do is work out the difference in age between them (in this case 12 years) and double it because when he is the age of the difference, she will be exactly that amount older than him - so in this case she'll be 24 when he's 12. I think I probably just made that even more complicated, but I figured I'd have a go at explaining! :lol:

I think the question was actually "Mary is sixteen and four times older than her brother, etc", so you had to work out his age first but yeah, aside from that, spot on.

Cal, I think the question was something like, Mary is 16 and her brother is 4, how old will Mary be when she is twice his age. All you need to do is work out the difference in age between them (in this case 12 years) and double it because when he is the age of the difference, she will be exactly that amount older than him - so in this case she'll be 24 when he's 12. I think I probably just made that even more complicated, but I figured I'd have a go at explaining! :lol:

Oh... It's still a stupid question. :blush:

Archived