A Second Chance? (by HeavenForbid) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though they didn't get back together I still liked the ending, although I would have loved it if they had.

Those letters were really sad :( Poor Aden! I'm glad he could move on,

I loved this fic so much!! Thanks for writing it!

looking forward to reading the rest of your new fic!

xxx

Wow... wow.

I did actually think you were gonna put them together, but I guess not. I actually liked this ending [of course, them getting togethr would have been good too]. The way you wrote this chpater, especially the letters, was heartbreaking.

Loved the ending. That was just magnificent. It did remind me of a movie though, but I can't remember what it is... *thinks*

Sad to see this fic ending, but I will definately keep on reading your other fic.

xoxo

The butterfly effect maybe Taniya?

Anyway, I have loved every chapter of this fic, really well written and just awesome. And that ending was soo sad yet sweet. I loved it, even though they didn't get back together, it was still sort of a happy ending. Its good to know they can survive without each other lol

It's been a pleasure reading :D, lvoe love love loved it all :D