The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for updating!!!!

I hope they find Annie and Aden still on the beach. Fantastic chapter! I loved the scene with Roman and Larry! Awesome!!

Please update 3, 4, 5... times tomorrow???

and in case you didn't get that, it was update three hundred and forty five times tomorrow! But if you can't manage that; two will do! Pretty please???? :D

That was just brilliant once again! I've got a lump in my throat too! Poor Aden! I can't believe that Irene still blames him even as Annie told her it wasn't her fault.

Loved the scene with him and Kirsty. Loved how you explained how he had no-one to fall back on while Annie had Irene. So beautiful and sad at the same time.

More soon please?

xoxo

WOW!! WOW! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I cannot say that enough times! The way you described Annie and Aden holding hands and why... and then how Annie had someone to fall into but Aden didn't... just incredible, i cried at that bit! It seemed perfectly reasonable for him to spill everything to Kirsty which i wouldn't have thought it would, but you wrote it so brilliantly it just fitted so well. I love what you've done with her character and i can't wait to see it go further. Irene's reaction to Aden's presence was also perfect! Aden and Roman's conversation... yet again fantastic!

I just cannot even comprehend the amazingness if this fic!!! Sooooo good!!!

Please update again! Like today!! pretty pretty pretty please!!! :D

Wow! That was just... wow! I loved how you managed to describe Belle's feelings at he beginning, and at the end, perfectly and everyone else's throughout too. I feel so sorry for Belle.

Am glad that Irene's finally understanding the truth. But I don't like Geoff right now! Although I understand where he's coming from.

Feel sorry for Kirsty too, not being able to tell everyone why Aden must have been telling the truth.

Can't wait for more!

xoxo