Au Revoir Kat!

Guest Dan F

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys,

Jen I'm in Perth right now in a hostel on cottesloe beach if I spelt that right, just popped on briefly before heading out.

I'll try and get on here as much as I can but I've really enjoyed being part of the team the past few years, I'm not sure my custom member title can take another group addition, having been through every colour!

Thanks for everyones best wishes, will those who want postcards please email me their postal addresses? Mez, Chris and Dan I have yours saved somewhre in my chat history for msn but can you resend them cause I can't access that now? And same with anyone else who wants one. :P

Thanks for everyones best wishes, will those who want postcards please email me their postal addresses? Mez, Chris and Dan I have yours saved somewhre in my chat history for msn but can you resend them cause I can't access that now? And same with anyone else who wants one. :P

I would, but you're apparently far too popular! :D Your inbox needs emptying.

Thanks guys,

Jen I'm in Perth right now in a hostel on cottesloe beach if I spelt that right, just popped on briefly before heading out.

I'll try and get on here as much as I can but I've really enjoyed being part of the team the past few years, I'm not sure my custom member title can take another group addition, having been through every colour!

So glad to see you are enjoying yourself :P

Archived