Kate Ritchie on Australian Story

Guest defying_gravity

Yes I saw it. I really enjoyed it, especially the way Kate's parents spoke. And the way they spoke about Sally as if she was a real person, that was awesome! :D I really hope she gets back into acting, because I would really like to see her tackle other roles. But she seems content for the moment :).

I saw it,it was interesting to see how being in HAA has affected her life,especially while still at shool.

It was also nice to see her watch her final episode with her family.I laughed seeing her hanging the washing out because it's not something you imagine celeb's doing lol.

It is out on diwana now :)

I've just watched my download of it. Wow,that was quite incredible. What an inspiring,beauftul woman and insight into her that was. I certainly cried more than twice,but,bless her - what a brilliant way to show Kate and herself and allow us the honour of not only that,but seeing her start a new chapter! :)

Archived