Kate Ritchie on Australian Story

Guest defying_gravity

I thought it was really compelling, especially if you've been watching since the start.

It was really interesting how Kate said that she feels guilty about ending Sally's life, and that she often has thoughts like...'I bet she's really upset with me' - I thought that was interesting from a psychological point of view, that she 'looks to Sally as a twin of sorts.

Wow, it was bloody awesome..

Gosh, You don't think about how, Kate's real life was so effected esp at school. With the bullying etc..

I was almost crying, esp when Kate and her family and freinds.. were watching some of Sally scene's..

Its deff prob one of the biggest dessions Kate has had to do, esp keeping it to herself too.. That must have been difficut. But Least is was all Kate's dession to leave..

I bet Kate felt it was the death of a very, very close freind.. When Sally left the bay..

Wow Kate's place is a very sweet and cosy. She's so down to earth too..

I love Kate's new hair colour, really suits her.

It is out on diwana now :)

I've just watched my download of it. Wow,that was quite incredible. What an inspiring,beauftul woman and insight into her that was. I certainly cried more than twice,but,bless her - what a brilliant way to show Kate and herself and allow us the honour of not only that,but seeing her start a new chapter! :)

Could you possibly upload to mega upload, I am from UK, and I would really like to see it. If it is too much trouble then don't worry. :)

It sounds like it was great!

EDIT: SORRY FOUND IT

Archived