Bec Pregnant

Guest Dan F

0,,6119184,00.jpg

TENNIS star Lleyton Hewitt and his actress wife Bec are expecting their second child.

After months of speculation, tennis star Lleyton Hewitt and wife Bec have confirmed they are expecting their second child.

The Hewitts have told Ok! Magazine Bec is in her second trimester with the baby due in January.

``We're both very excited,'' the 24-year-old former Home and Away star said.

Hewitt, 27, added: ``Yeah, it's fantastic''.

The couple already has a two-year-old daughter Mia.

``She (Mia) understands something's happening and she's really excited about it,'' Bec Hewitt said.

``She'll be just over three when the baby arrives and we think she'll be a good little helper.''

Rumours about a pregnancy started as early as last year when Hewitt began crying during a visit to the Children's Hospital at Westmead.

She has recently been photographed at North Shore Private Hospital and snapped wearing loose fitting clothing.

The couple also used the interview to talk about life in the public eye, their concerns about being chased by the paparazzi and to dismiss rumours that Bec was unhappy as a tennis wife.

``There's been so much press about this, but it's not true,'' she said.

``Sure, its always nice to go home to see friends. But with each place we go to, there's always somewhere I'm really looking forward to seeing again.''

As Hewitt prepares for his fourth round match against top seed Roger Federer at Wimbledon tonight (AEST), he also told of how he loved having Bec and Mia by his side on tour.

``It's a lot easier for me, having them with me when I'm playing,'' he said.

``If it was too much of a strain for Bec and Mia to travel, it would make it a lot harder for me to go out there and compete.''

That cant be Mia in the Picture :o

shes only 2, plus in that picture Bec has blond hair, she died her hair darkkk brown like 3 months ago so mia would only have just turned 2

that girl looks at least 5, shes in a wheelchair with a drip in her hand. It must be one of the kids they visit at hospital :) awww cute :wub:

congrats to them both :D

I Love Bec :D

shes only 2, plus in that picture Bec has blond hair, she died her hair dark brown like 3 months ago so mia would only have just turned 2

She's got blond hair again - I noticed it on the news today :)

Congrats Bec and Lleyton :D

Archived