Homecoming

Guest honeychild

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm glad yous are all enjoyin it!!! and thank you so much for all your comments, its always a boost for writing more!!!

so anyway, ENJOY!!

------------------

Belle smiled to herself as she heard Aden creep through her window and felt him lie down next to her, trying not to disturb her. She turned her head to smile at him as he put his arms around her, drawing their bodies closer together.

'Hey you,' she whispered and feelings of pure happiness exploded inside her as he leaned over and kissed her softly and tenderly.

'Hey' he smiled back as he settled down next to her. 'I'm sorry i've not been around much for the past week, i promise i'll make it up to you.'

She turned her head towards him, 'Damn straight you will!!! but seriously, where've you been?'

He made a face, 'My brother..is back in town and...we had some..issues we had to deal with...I havent seen him in a while so we had a lot to catch up on.'

'You spent a whole week catching up? How long is a while??'

'Uh...seven years?'

Belle laughed, 'Ok, so a year a day, i'll give you that.'

Aden laughed softly at this too. Belle snuggled up against him and he was content to just listen to her breathe. He loved how she didnt ask questions or push him into anything. He loved the way she defended him and supported him, blind to the reasons why she should. He loved that not once since that first drunken time had she ever kicked him out of her bed, but at the same time had never pushed him to do anything in it. He loved her eyes and the way she looked at him, especially when she thought he didnt notice. He loved her laugh, even more so if he had caused it. He loved the way she smelled, like fresh flowers, the way she kissed him and that she didnt take nonsense from anyone, especially not him. He loved her. He loved her so much and it scared him. His normal response to something like this would be to run, to run as far as he could and not look back, but he couldnt do it. It was like this girl held his heart and he couldnt leave her. He hadnt felt love this strong for anyone since his mother had died. How could he run from something like that?

'What're you thinking bout?' Belle asked him.

'You,' he replied simply. 'Always about you.'

Belle rolled over and leaned her head on his chest. She could feel his heart beating so strong. Beating for her.

She took his hand in hers and glanced up at him. His eyes were closed but she knew he wasnt asleep. She looked back at their entwined hands, admiring how they were a perfect fit for each other. She thenn noticed he wasnt wearing the white bracelet thing he usually wore. She looked, puzzled, at his wrist, he never took that thing off...it was almost a part of him. Then, suddenly, she noticed the reason why.

'Aden....?' she questioned tentatively.

'Hmm?' he replied, his eyes still closed.

'Um...' she was afraid to ask, she couldnt judge what his reaction would be to her question and she didnt know if she wanted to hear the answer either. 'Aden, how did you get these scars?'

--------------------

mwahahahahahahhahahaha!!!

comment!!!

Grrrr.......

Nooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Don't say he cuts himself.

Update soon, Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

I can go on forever, I don't have to be anywhere

Lol, we talked about him always wearing that thing on his wrist on the adelle thread. I'm not sure whether cutting was brough up, but I thought about it.

Does Belle know about his grandfather in this fic? It gets confusing with all the Adelle fics around

*Edit* Just noticed the Little "mwahahahhaa" At the end there.... You Evil person, you get of on making us suffer don't you...

Archived