10 10 10 - The Tide is High

Guest Perry

I totally forgot about this story! :o I read the next two chapters though, haven't read the lastest one...

The dream! :lol: That made me chuckle. It seemed like there were alot of clues in there... Once the story is over it'll be good to go back to that dream chapter and read all the clues that you had planted. Although one thing that kept confusing me, were your original characters. I like them, Adam seems to be cemented in my brain the most, but with the others I'm confused to who they are and who they're related too etc... Is it possible to like write two lines on each character so it's easier for us to understand them? It may just be me, but it would help :D :D

I'll hopefully read the latest chapter later tonight.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Here's a little bit of info for you Drew. It's a bit confusing I know, mostly purposeful. I don't want you to know certain stuff about them as well.

Adam Shaw: Been in the bay for almost a year is dating Paul Roberts and has a 7 year old daughter.

Delilah 'Lila' Andretti: Adam's ex (Kaley's mother) Abandoned Kaley but recently returned

Kaley Shaw: Adam's and Lila's daughter

Paul Roberts: Irene's grandson (Finlay's oldest son) He's in a relationship with Adam.

Shayne Parish: Angel's daughter.

Olivia Fraser: Chloe's daughter, she returned in 2005 Irene fought for custody of her.

Tinkerbell Campbell: Belle and Aden's daughter, stapdaughter to Geoff.

Other things you're going to have to find out about for yourself by continuing to read :P

:lol: WTF happened to Aden hahahaha. That was great imagery of him and the nurse, good descriptions there :)

Are we going to find out what happened to Aden? On some level, I'm wishing that you never told us any clues about the big event because this story would have just kept me on my toes... I guess there's a chance also that it's not what we guessed, but all the signs are pointing towards it... Either way, can't wait until it happens.

Another good chapter.

Because we just love writting them, and if we have screwed minds, they're most likely going to be screwed :lol: That's the most obvious way to put it. I hate writting my favourite characters being all lovey dovey, because you get no where with them, they need to have drama, because you feel for them when things go wrong; which makes you love them. The happy characters, I find hard to write, fic or original, there's not much you can do with them. Not sure if that make sense, but that's how I see it.

I haven't given up on this fic just have assignments and exams to study for as well as work so I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry but I've almost got t he next chapter finished and I may post it soon.

Archived