Losing My Way (by vale4eva) - comments

>>Emma<<

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Martha's feeling guilty, she should stop doing things that make her feel that way, i.e. sleeping with Hugh! :angry:

Jack is just a sweetheart :wub: I want him to have some fun too but, not stoop to her level and have an affair with Jamie. Although, their friendship is real cute :)

Oh dear indeed. The preview sounds a little worrying (I hope Martha's on the recieving end :P )

I love the idea of Jack and Jamie. Martha deserves everything she gets. I'd love to see her jealous of Jack and Jamie.

Still hate Martha. She has a lot to do before i'll ever like her again. No matter how much of a jerk Jack might become; i'll still be cheering for him.

You used the happy Pills Rach :D Happy piills!

:lol: Yeah. I was thinking 'speed' aswell, I was talking to my dad this morning, and trying to ask questions without him getting suspicious :P but then I decided to stick with the 'happy pills', there my own invention :D plus I no how much you like that term Kat :P

Sorry I haven't commented in a while Rach, haven't been on bttb an awful lot.

Great few chapters.

Martha --> SLUT! That's pretty much a word to sum her up. Can't believe she'd actually cheat on Jack, and even after realising that she's done the wrong thing carry on doing it! Gaah that girl never ceases to amaze me <_<

Feel so sorry for poor Jacky, he doesn't deserve any of this. Why does Martha always manage to hurt him?! She can't redeem herself now, she just can't.

Bad Hughy, me likey :P

But when Hugh takes Martha away from Jack me don't likey. :angry:

They need to sort themselves out before Jack ends up getting more hurt.

Update soon, can't wait to read more. Great writing :D

Emma, dont call Martha slut :( Even if she is one, but thats mean :(

I love High Martha, she's funny, almost as awesome as drunk Martha :P

The pill sounds like ecstacy, but i hope he doesnt have the same effects.

Dont hurt Martha Rach, i beg of you

Great chapter though

Hughy is a bad bad bad boy

More please