Losing My Way (by vale4eva) - comments

>>Emma<<

Adorable ending :wub: And, they're getting married :D Even if we don't get to read it :P

Great fic Rachel! Even though you tarnished my immaculate image of Hugh ( <_< ) the story was brill!

Hope there is a new fic in the pipelines. If so, can't wait to read it :)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, just when you're finishing this!

Okay well I've read 21 chapters so far and I love love love! In fact I don't know who I love more... Jack or Hugh! Great writing Rachel this is awesome. Poor Jack though. And Hugh went to jail! Ahhhh! I'll have to read the rest tomorow though as I'm supposed to be on the net "researching..." lol. :P

………………………………

Martha studied the three young men that stood at the front of the class. The guy in the centre of the two wore a leather jacket that flowed down to the ground; tight black denim pants and a plain black t-shirt. He was also the tallest and most well-built out of the three, and undeniably the most attractive, he was probably the ‘ring leader’, she thought.

His eyes were dark and extremely captivating, they were highlighted with black eyeliner, and the paleness of his skin meant that they were the stand out feature of his face; they were so entrancing. If you gazed into them for too long, Martha was sure you would lose yourself in them.

As she continued to stare across at him she caught his eye-line. Gazing deeply into his mystical brown eyes, her vision stayed permanently fixed on him.

Following several seconds of holding his gaze, she suddenly felt naked and exposed. Tearing her gaze away from his, she looked down at the table, feeling as her cheeks started to blush uncontrollably.

Feeling that his eyes were still fixed on her, she hesitantly glanced back up to him, watching as he dragged his eyes around her form; studying her face and her body intently; his own face now displaying a lust-filled smile that was only meant for Martha.

Despite knowing it was wrong, she couldn’t help but feel a little turned on by the man that focussed his attention on her so obsessively. She watched as he licked his lips very slightly, keeping his eyes on her at all times.

Blocking out the teachers constant ramblings; her own eyes now failed to turn away, as everything around them drifted away and left only them…

“Ok take your seats guys and we’ll start today’s lesson” Mr Lincoln spoke up; consequently interrupting their ‘moment’.

“Thanks” he smiled gratefully. Despite his bad-boy image, he did create a good first impression, unless of course, it was all just put-on for Martha’s benefit, she thought to herself.

“Im Hugh by the way” he held out his hand for her to shake.

She reluctantly took it, “im Martha” she smiled in return…

………………………………

That was definitely one of my favourite bits! My heart is still racing from the thought of it! :wub:

Okay I'm all done and :o what a fantastic fic! Your writing is amazing, I especially loved how you wrote the tension/sadness/guilt that was there between Martha and Jack, especially at the lunch with Jamie and Josh and then after they spent the night together.

My god, Hugh was kinda creepy but the drama in those chapters were great. It was funny how Jack was taking charge and Peter had to sort of sit back and take orders. :P

That ending was pretty hot. You have an awesome style of writing and this fic is definitely one of my favourites now! :D

I can't believe I read that in one go! It's 1:43 and I have school tomorrow.. :o no, today! Sheesh. I'll have to edit this later with my massively long review. But for the moment OMGosh ish. I love Martha but you made her sound like a sex maniac! Lol. Shoulda been called 'Martha's bedroom antics'. :P

But for the moment OMGosh ish. I love Martha but you made her sound like a sex maniac! Lol. Shoulda been called 'Martha's bedroom antics'.

:lol:

You think this one was bad! :o

You obviously didnt read my first fic :P

Now that one was the definition of sex hungry maniacs :lol:

Thanks for reading Krystal :)

• 1 year later...

But for the moment OMGosh ish. I love Martha but you made her sound like a sex maniac! Lol. Shoulda been called 'Martha's bedroom antics'.

You think this one was bad!

You obviously didnt read my first fic

Now that one was the definition of sex hungry maniacs

^ That's one way of describing them! :lol:

You actually managed to make me dislike Martha for a while! How could she hurt Jack like that? :angry:

And you made me hate Hugh. I like him on the show.

Poor Jack! I love the fact he was a nerd at first and 6 years later he is hot. :wub:

If Martha hadn't dumped Hugh, I would have liked to see Jack and Jamie together. She's such a sweet girl! She never judged Jack and never hurt his feelings like Martha's other friends.

I'm glad they got back together again. :wub:

Aw he proposed! And she said yes! And she wants them to make a baby! So cute! :wub:

Great fic Rachel! *smiles*

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Losing My Way (by vale4eva) - comments