Guest Siog Alainn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have.

Chikezie

just got voted off here last night.

I want Ramiele to win but she get's kicked off next week

so I'm vying for Brooke. I think David Archuletta is waaaay too overrated!

Sorry, I don't know what are spoilers and what aren't in this thread :rolleyes:

Totally agree, David A Is overrated. Sure the guy can sing, but there are other much better singers on the show. I really like David C's style of music, but he comes across a bit snobbish and puts me off a bit. I'm also rooting for Brook! I love her. :D Another note; finally

Kristy

got voted off!! About time!

Totally agree, David A Is overrated. Sure the guy can sing, but there are other much better singers on the show. I really like David C's style of music, but he comes across a bit snobbish and puts me off a bit. I'm also rooting for Brook! I love her. :D Another note; finally

Kristy

got voted off!! About time!

I thought that at first too. But I was googling him and found out that his older brother has brain cancer that has spread to his spine, the AC on his guitar is for his brother (Adam Cook) and he was crying on the latest show :( Love him :wub:

When I first started watching, I was rooting for Danny Noriega. I love that guy! :D Kristy Lee Cook grew to become one of my favorites. I really think she was the whole package. She is a great vocalist and a great performer. She has all the qualities to be a star. :) However, I knew she wouldn't have won since most people were upset she didn't leave during the 8 days a week performance.

Still, she shouldn't have left during Mariah Carey week. She was one of the best that week, I thought.

At the moment, I'm rooting for the girls. I love Brooke and Syesha, and Carly has grown on me. David A. is overated. He kind of reminds me of Jordin from last year, good but not the best. Jason Castro bores me to tears. David Cook is meh to me. I'd much rather listen to Daughtry.

I'm behind Carly all the way. I don't think she's neccessarily the best, that hottie Castro is in my opinion, but Carly used to be a pop star here in Ireland, she had couple of hits a few years ago, and I think it'd be great to see her go all the way. As for David A, what the hell? He just gets the Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers/High School Musical vote if you ask me.

Archived