American Idol Season 7

Guest Siog Alainn

I like David A - I think he's got a really pure, "Idol" voice. But as far as stuff I would actually buy, listen to, and demand concert tickets for... That'd be David C. He gives me chills... I've still got that Who song in my head.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like David A - I think he's got a really pure, "Idol" voice. But as far as stuff I would actually buy, listen to, and demand concert tickets for... That'd be David C. He gives me chills... I've still got that Who song in my head.

I loved that performance too. Loving him. <3

David c is my favourite to win he knows to change up a song and make it his own and that billie jean is one of the best performances of the season.

Again, amazing. But it wasn't his arrangement, a guy called Chris Cornell did it first, but he always acknowledged it. But best performance of the season IMO

Just out of curiosity, what was everyone's favorite performances so far this season? There have been quite a few memorable ones, but if I had to narrow it down to only five, it would be...

1. Kristy Lee Cook - Forever

2. Brooke White - Love is a battlefield

3. Syesha Mercado - One Rock and Roll too many

4. Kristy Lee Cook - Anyway

5. Danny Noriega - Superstar

^Is that the actual result, or just what you want to happen? (I've been watching reruns - I'm behind.)

I missed David C's first performance this week, but what I saw of it in the recap looked awesome. Stupid boring Stone Henge documentary distracting me >.<

I don't pay enough attention to remember what the best performances of the series were, but David C... :wub:

^Is that the actual result, or just what you want to happen? (I've been watching reruns - I'm behind.)

I missed David C's first performance this week, but what I saw of it in the recap looked awesome. Stupid boring Stone Henge documentary distracting me >.<

I don't pay enough attention to remember what the best performances of the series were, but David C... :wub:

Actual result after latest elimination :D

And completely agree btw :lol:

They sang 3 songs this week, one of their own choosing, one the producers chose and one the judges chose.

A finale without Syesha? :(

Anyone else think the guys in general were...overated this season? From the beginning, they were considered to be the more talented group. I personally thought I would have purchased CDs from more of the girls than the guys.

Archived