American Idol Season 7

Guest Siog Alainn

Watched most of the latest show today. How is Jason Castro still in?! I'll admit he has nice eyes, but he is a really weak singer. Think it was time for Brooke to go though.

David C is still amazing though :D and Syesha has gone up in my estimations. David A....indifferent

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm STILL wondering why he is still there. Brooke may not have been as strong as she have been in the beginning, but she did much better than Jason this week. Ah...I can't get over my love for Brooke. Anyone who can just sit in front of an audience and sing like she does is special.

While I wouldn't consider myself a fan of either Davids, I can tell they are trying to win. I just wish David A. was a less predictable with his performances. =/

At the start, the whole 'I'm young, naive and innocent' routine was refreshing for David A. But now it's just getting down-right annoying. And his voice sounds the same for EVERY song he does. It gets extremely irritating. I'd never put myself through the torture of listening to an album by him.

We had 'Idol Gives Back' last night. I loved 'Shout To The Lord' :lol: But I found it quite inappropriate seeing not all viewers of the show are Christian, and I'm guessing that half of the Idols that were singing it weren't either.

Oh good. I saw the performance show today, but I didn't know the result. I'm glad it went that way. I like them all but... it was pretty clear that *someone* was out of their league.

Go Davidssss :wub:

Archived