American Idol Season 7

Guest Siog Alainn

Yes, Leona Lewis performed Bleeding Love. :)

In my opinion, neither

Carly or Syesha

should have been the bottom two. They performed the strongest out of all of the contestants.

Syesha

did do a better job, but both of them should have been safe. I actually liked Brooke this week. At least you could tell she was sincere when she sang. I wanted

Jason

to go. In my opinion, Kristy Lee Cook could have done a better job with the song

Memory

, even though she said she would have performed Don't cry for me Argentina if she was still safe for this week.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Leona perform in the eviction show????

Yup, she did! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJY_yn6px4

I'm actually not that surprised that

Carly

went. Although her performance was good I saw it coming. Her performance of "without You" last week didn't live up to expectation and thought she would have been out then but I'm glad she got another week. I'm glad that Brooke is safe. I was also pleasantly surprised at Syesha's performance. It had a lot of personality and the performance was fun. Jason bores me, I hope he is out next week.

Part of me thinks Syesha will be out. She made a spectacular performance this week and still managed to be in the bottom 2. She's definately the most underated of the group.

I agree, Jason is boring and I do find him depressing to listen to, even when he does a happy song. However, I don't think he will be out anytime soon. It seems the boys are being marketed more than the girls.

I thought Carly was good but didn't like the way she oversang/shouted. She would have been much better had she have sang softly.

When does everybody watch it? Like for spoiler reasons

It's shown in ireland on Saturdays but I check the official website for eliminations and youtube for performances

After seeing watching the show yesterday i am still not happy that Carly went. Jason & David A. are boring weekly and Brooke forgot the words to her song, how are they still there. Carly and David C. were the best 2 on the show last week {IMO} but i guess it's all down now to who is the most popular.

The only one I like that's left is Syesha, but I don't see her being in the final two.

Out of the entire final 24, all my favorites are gone. I was cheering on Danny Noriega and Kady Malloy at the beginning, but neither of them made the top 12. :( Kristy Lee Cook was my favorite for awhile. I actually liked her 8 days a week performance and I understood what she tried to do with it. Her Anyway and Forever performances were the best of the week, in my opinion. I still wish she went farther. :( Brooke White has been a favorite of mine from the start, too. She had such a lovable personality and she made some touching performances. So yeah, all my favorites are gone. Except for Syesha, the rest are just meh to me.

Archived