Anti- Roman thread

Guest stephyrose4

Anti-Roman Thread.

If you love him, Don't bother coming in here, and sticking up for him, thats why its called an 'anti-Roman thread.'

Okay, now that I've got that out. Roman, has really down spiraled on me lately, he is really annoying, and thinks he can involve himself in peoples business that isn't even his! Fair enough that he is the father of Martha's baby, but so what. Let them have there 'ALONE' time.

Whats it with him and Charlie aswel, I like charlie, and he thinks he can just treat her like dirt.

What do you guys think?

Ps: I just edited this on the 5th August 2008.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, Roman creeps me out, it's as if he's holding a VERY dark secret away from the others, sends a shiver down my spine it does.

Yeah Same! Cos he always act's weird and it's just mm how do you describe it 'WEIRD' hahah.

Yea i like him in a way, But i dont. And yeah he does creep me out. And his kiss i actually can;t get over how WEIRD it is.

bahaha

I don't really know if i like Roman or not. He is kinda weird in a way, I reckon he has a secret or something but I'm not sure.

LOL and i know this sound's soo stupid but he kisses really really weird :D.

Hahaha just had to add that in

Wow! Have you actually kissed him? :lol:

I don't really know if i like Roman or not. He is kinda weird in a way, I reckon he has a secret or something but I'm not sure.

LOL and i know this sound's soo stupid but he kisses really really weird :D.

Hahaha just had to add that in

Wow! Have you actually kissed him? :lol:

:lol: no. Watch him kissing Martha it's weird! bahaha

Yes, I'm glad someone else brought up his kissing technique. Its gross, he goes full on into it and is almost lunging at Martha. Ewww...

I can't stand Roman and I've pubicly stated this in other posts. He's boring and nothing but a do-gooder.

Hmm, I wonder when Morag and Martha are going to look for a new place to live?

Yes, I'm glad someone else brought up his kissing technique. Its gross, he goes full on into it and is almost lunging at Martha. Ewww...

I can't stand Roman and I've pubicly stated this in other posts. He's boring and nothing but a do-gooder.

Hmm, I wonder when Morag and Martha are going to look for a new place to live?

Yay finally someone else thinks it is gross and weird! Yea i think they will find a new place after Jack and Martha spend lotsa time together.

Archived