Anti- Roman thread

Guest stephyrose4

I forgot this existed.

I'm over him too. I've never really liked him and now he's gone and changed his mind. It's selfish, he gave up his claim to the baby when he told Martha he didn't want anything to do with it.

And now it looks like he's going to end up with Charlie. <_<

It is selfish, he is just grr,so annoying and irritating.. Him going to the hospital like that was unbelievable how dare him! :angry:

He should just go have a baby with Charlie they belong together :lol:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is still boring but that's the character and I don't think that is going to change, pairing him up with Charlie would be a HUGE mistake he nees to be involved in a controversial relationship like Belle or even Irene for him to set him apart from the rest of the dullies.

I forgot this existed.

I'm over him too. I've never really liked him and now he's gone and changed his mind. It's selfish, he gave up his claim to the baby when he told Martha he didn't want anything to do with it.

And now it looks like he's going to end up with Charlie. <_<

It is selfish, he is just grr,so annoying and irritating.. Him going to the hospital like that was unbelievable how dare him! :angry:

He should just go have a baby with Charlie they belong together :lol:

Now you know why I nicknamed him He-Devil, and Charlie Buckton, She-Devil; Since Martha lost that title, I might as well (for a joke, before anyone calls me a hypocrit) call her Mrs. Plod (since she's with Jack).

^^ lol.

Okay really Roman, Wtf is going on in your head?

First your stuffing everything up for J&M and now you go sleep with someone you dont even know :blink:

And poor Nicole, You dont even have time for her!

Get your self in gear mate! Or your going on my dis-dis-dis-like list. :ph34r:

I'm so over him, he is so annoying.

Just cos you have a pretty face doesn't mean you have to make everything bad <_<

Actually Pretty.. dunno about that.

^^ LOL.

He seems to have more time for that aggresive cow than his own daughter. She just wants to spend more time with you and bond. But no, you're too busy trying to score. <_<

A bit strong, but agreed; I can't stand Roman at da mo. I'm glad his past will come and haunt him in two weeks time. As for Charlie, I'll save that for the Charlie Buckton Deprecation thread.

A bit strong, but agreed; I can't stand Roman at da mo. I'm glad his past will come and haunt him in two weeks time.

Same! Lol. And i cant wait for tomorrow when Jack

hits over Roman

. Seriously i hope he hits him good! He needs to get his head into gear.. and learn to butt out of other peoples business.. Pfft. He is such an a**hole. He doesn't even have time for his daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this needed resurrecting after tonight. He is so selfish at the moment. He's ignoring poor Nicole, I really feel sorry for her. He seems more concerned with what's going on with him. And their fight tonight was so childish. I can see where Nicole gets it from. All she was trying to do was talk to him, but he keeps shutting her out. So over him. <_<

My first post and its on an "anti thread" (was going to save it for the aden and belle love thread but oh well".

I just started watching Home and Away again after a rather lenghty break and I heard that Roman was a good father....

Yeah right, After him have a fight with Nicole, who happenes to be his daughter, before sending her packing- its just not good partnering.

Okay, I get that shes a pain in ass, but she is his daughter and she deserves his attention. Granted, not of all of it all the time but a good deal of it. He's more of a father to Aden (Who is great, dont get me wrong but hes not Roman's child.)

But I'm thinking that with the way he reacted to Nicoles actions and what Nicole said to Elliot about her father being a teenager when he had her maybe that got to close for comfort for him?.

And I know some spelling wasn't prefect but I really did try.

Also, hey everyone XD. Hope your all good

Archived