Anti- Roman thread

Guest stephyrose4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ How is ignoring her trying? I'm sorry I don't agree. He did try at the start, but now he doesn't seem to care. I laughed when I read TV Week when he said that he would make a better father than Jack because he'll do anything for anyone. Yeah right, what about showing some interest in the daughter you've got now? Sure Nicole's not the easiest person to deal with, but parenting isn't easy.

I'm not anti-Roman, but I do think it's a bit much to say he'd be a better father than Jack. Jack was a great father to Rory, and the kid wasn't even his. He's already proven his ability to be there for a child who doesn't share his DNA, whereas Roman, teenager though he was, has only proven his ability to run away and behave like a child when Nicole does. Not good.

Okay... I should of waited till I saw newer episodes before I said anything.....

If you ignore Nicole.. hes great XD

But someone needs to kick him where it counts and remind him that Nicole is his daughter, who he just can't send packing when she mis behaves

Okay... I should of waited till I saw newer episodes before I said anything.....

If you ignore Nicole.. hes great XD

But someone needs to kick him where it counts and remind him that Nicole is his daughter, who he just can't send packing when she mis behaves

Pah! Regarding the storylines, Roman is gradually becoming more and more pathetic regarding both Nicole AND

Martha's unborn child

!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this needed bumping, especially after last night and tonight. I hate the way he's acting. It's like he's trying to undermine J&M's relationship every chance he gets. He's always turning up unannouced and interferring. He needs to back off a little - let J&M deal with the fact he's the father but ever since they found out, he's been in their faces.

Oh and I loved how Tony put him back in his place last night after the comment about Jack going back to work. Roman confuses me; sometimes I think he does want to get back with Martha but then he does things that contradict it.

I do think it was a little extreme Jack arresting him but there was no reason the shove Jack they way he did - whether he was provoked or not. And when Jack apologised to Roman (which mind you was big of Jack) I thought Roman should have apologised as well. But instead he just acted like the biggest p**** and treated Jack like ****.

And I hate the way he's treating Charlie - that girl deserves better. Dump him woman and move on with Angelo, he's hot and he wants you. I can just see Roman is going to break Charlie's heart.

Well don't I feel better after my little rant.

I still like Roman, but I'm not impressed with him stringing Charlie along. He could at least *pretend* to care about her :rolleyes: He'll probably dump her now, so she doesn't get hurt... even though she's already hurt... she's just too brave to say it :(

I also don't think that what he said to Jack was particularly helpful. "It's ALWAYS about you." I know he meant it to reassure Jack that Martha was thinking about him, but if I was Jack I would have just gotten really paranoid about them talking about me behind my back.

I don't know why Charlie puts up with him, I really don't. Dump him woman! I think he just uses her as a distraction from all these things 'he has on his plate'. I swear to god if he says that one more time, I'll throw something at the TV. It will serve him right when he turns around and she's not there anymore.

I missed some of what Roman said to Jack in the last bit. Someone was throwing coke cans at me and screaming. <_<

^^ So true. :lol:

I agree with everything you said katie!

I don't like him anymore, his soo.. arrgh I can't even find the word's to describe him, and if I put the word's here, idd probably get banned or something :lol: .

But anyway, yeah he needs to stay out of J&M's business, i bet he still likes her! Pfft, and his trying to do everything he can to get closer to her. And he is probably just going out with Charlie to hide that he loves Martha. <_<

Eww, just go away Roman.

Haha :P Shame.

Archived