Anti- Roman thread

Guest stephyrose4

Thought this needed bumping, especially after last night and tonight. I hate the way he's acting. It's like he's trying to undermine J&M's relationship every chance he gets. He's always turning up unannouced and interferring. He needs to back off a little - let J&M deal with the fact he's the father but ever since they found out, he's been in their faces.

Oh and I loved how Tony put him back in his place last night after the comment about Jack going back to work. Roman confuses me; sometimes I think he does want to get back with Martha but then he does things that contradict it.

I do think it was a little extreme Jack arresting him but there was no reason the shove Jack they way he did - whether he was provoked or not. And when Jack apologised to Roman (which mind you was big of Jack) I thought Roman should have apologised as well. But instead he just acted like the biggest p**** and treated Jack like ****.

And I hate the way he's treating Charlie - that girl deserves better. Dump him woman and move on with Angelo, he's hot and he wants you. I can just see Roman is going to break Charlie's heart.

Well don't I feel better after my little rant.

I didn't know there was an anti-roman thread, thank god.

^

^

^

I agree with everything said there.. and the way he said Martha can't turn to jack so i needed to support her. He thinks he's king s**t hahahaha i want to kill him.

Die roman die :lol:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My love for Roman is wearing off... fast. I NEVER thought i'd say that. :unsure:

I hate that he only wants a casual relationship with Charlie because he 'has alot on his plate' yet he finds time to have lunch with the pasta girl, and lets it get back to Charlie. I'm not a Charlie fan but she deserves better, yet she doesn't seem to want any better so I don't know what to think.

Archived