Luc's Creations

Guest Luc

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you Zetti, Carina, Sabrina and QA :). Long time since I've posted, so I kind have gone overboard with the iconing :P.

So, firstly, Home & Away...

lucas.png

casey.png

Harry Potter...

harry1.png

And Glee...

th_blame_01.png

Woah :o! Hold up. You come back with H&A, Harry Potter and Glee? Apology accepted :P.

Points for wonderful colouring, as always. I really like what you've done with the sequence of the HP ones. Are you trying to make me emotional? Also, old-school Lucas/Belle icons. I haven't seen those in forever.

And bonus point for Blame It On The Alcohol caps for the Glee ones. It's like you're in my head :wink:.

Woah! Hold up. You come back with H&A, Harry Potter and Glee? Apology accepted.

Thank you :P. They're my three main fandoms now. And all are just awesome and all that :P.

Points for wonderful colouring, as always. I really like what you've done with the sequence of the HP ones. Are you trying to make me emotional?

You can't be as emotional as what I was when putting it together. I was almost in tears. They've all come so far, and been amazing. It's been such a large part of my life. And I love how much they've all changed. Especially Rupert.

Also, old-school Lucas/Belle icons. I haven't seen those in forever.

Well, I still ship them, even if the Good Ship Adelle kind of eclipsed their popularity. I adored them together, and I always felt Lucas worked best with Belle out of all her partners.

And bonus point for Blame It On The Alcohol caps for the Glee ones. It's like you're in my head.

All time favourite episode. Ever. Darren Criss is just... gah! I can't find the words to describe him. Also, I loved the whole episode. Just Rachel and Kurt and Blaine being awesome. And Beiste too, I guess (I LOVE Beiste). Also, we need more episodes like that, with everyone acting their age, and having FUN once in a while.

Oops. Was my response a little too long? Oh wells. Thank you Kristen and Dingo also, your comments mean a lot to me :).

Archived