Luc's Creations

Guest Luc

And now, some Starkid icons... I did start these with the intention on making icons from both acts, but, well, I ended up with more icons than I expected from Act I, that Act II will have to wait. I apologise for the low quality of some of the icons, because, well, the caps I used were not the best of quality.

[48] A Very Potter Sequel.

sequel_01.pngsequel_02.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now, some Starkid icons... I did start these with the intention on making icons from both acts, but, well, I ended up with more icons than I expected from Act I, that Act II will have to wait. I apologise for the low quality of some of the icons, because, well, the caps I used were not the best of quality.

[48] A Very Potter Sequel.

sequel_01.pngsequel_02.png

This is the greatest icon post on the face of the internet.

The end.

Seriously, though. You slay with all the Walker's. You definitely know the way to my heart. So much Dex, and then you follow it up by Starkids! I didn't know you were a fan?! :D

Seriously, though. You slay with all the Walker's. You definitely know the way to my heart. So much Dex, and then you follow it up by Starkids! I didn't know you were a fan?! :D

Absolutely! My introduction to the awesomeness that is D-Criss! I'm anxiously awaiting Holy Musical B@man as we speak.

Seriously, you and I are just the same person, yeah? First Summerland, then Starkid, and then Dex. It's too much of a coincidence :P.

Also, thanks Cecil :D!

Absolutely! My introduction to the awesomeness that is D-Criss! I'm anxiously awaiting Holy Musical B@man as we speak.

Seriously, you and I are just the same person, yeah? First Summerland, then Starkid, and then Dex. It's too much of a coincidence :P.

Woohoo! Starkids unite. I can barely contain my excitement about HMB.

I think we are obviously the same. There's some sort of split in the space-time-continuum or something whereby we can never meet because then the world would combust because of the sheer volume of awesomeness. :D

So, I've only watched the first act of Holy Musical B@man. It's all different kinds of awesome. So, more Starkid icons today! Act II of AVPS. Again, quality's not the best. Followed by some Glee icons. Because you can never have too much Darren Criss. Or Matt Bomer. Because, well, they're Harry Freaking Potter and Matt Bomer. Totally need more Anderbros in my life... (in other words, this is a large icon post...)

Thank you for the lovely comments Beezzz and MatildaHunterFan...

ii_01.pngii_02.pngii_03.png

asdjflg;hfkhksdjah

I can't actually form coherent sentences right now. I've just finished the first act of Holy Musical B@man!, and can't get over the awesomeness of Nick Lang. Now I'm in here and there are more AVPS icons combined with the all the Anderbros. It is perfection.

I can't.

I will return when I can actually do more than shamelessly gush and giggle.

Archived