Who was Sam?

Guest Bahorel

Hi everyone, I am new here :-)

I was just skimming through the opening credits site that someone was so kind as to post here, and I remember the 1996/1997 credits very well on seeing them again. I also remember Sam, the young boy - his face, his voice even - but I completely forget who he was. Can someone fill me in? Who was he.. affiliated with, and what happened to him? Thanks! :-)

Sam was the foster son of Bobby, she then fell in love with and married his father making Sam her step-son. After Bobby's death, Greg (Sam's father) left the Bay and Sam went to live with Michael and Pippa in the caravan Park. When Pippa left Summer Bay, Sam went to live with Donald Fisher (His step-Grandfather) who he called Uncle Donald. He left to be a Pro-Surfer only to return a year later involved with drugs. He then left (sober) to live in Yabbie Creek with his new girlfriend and her baby and as far as I know he still lives there.

Since 2003 :P ^^

Sam was the foster son of Bobby, she then fell in love with and married his father making Sam her step-son. After Bobby's death, Greg (Sam's father) left the Bay and Sam went to live with Michael and Pippa in the caravan Park. When Pippa left Summer Bay, Sam went to live with Donald Fisher (His step-Grandfather) who he called Uncle Donald. He left to be a Pro-Surfer only to return a year later involved with drugs. He then left (sober) to live in Yabbie Creek with his new girlfriend and her baby and as far as I know he still lives there.

Are you sure it's Yabbie Creek? I thought it was Queensland?

Archived