I Don't Wanna Be Told To Grow Up

Guest *caitie*

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

okay okay okay...i've started writing the next chapter so HOPEFULLY (that's only a hopefully :P ) it will be up by this week or next...

sorry to people who are waiting for an update (which probably isn't many)

im sorta running out of ideas for this fic, so if anyone has ANY ideas, please please please post them it would be GREATLY appreciated and i will defiantly try to use them!!!!

caitlyn xx

:) :) :)

I`ve got some ideas maybe the twins could go and live with their grandad tony cause they`ve had enough of the baby and their parents not listening to them ,maybe Olivia starts dating her brothers best friend so it causes arguements between brother and sister,maybe Orlando gets a chance to go away for a while to a camp like Lucas did maybe surfing or football something athletic or speed ahead a couple of years making the twins and everybody abit older then they can basically do what they want

Well thats all I Can think of but Update Soon Cause Its Great

Okay...I FINALLY finished this chapter, after like, two months...here's the next chapter!!

Chapter 11- Impossible To Find...

Orlando's P.O.V

I loved his laugh, it reminded me of chocolate.

And his smile that lit up the world

He walked toward me, and for a moment, he was the only thing I saw, until…

‘Having fun there staring at your boyfriend?’ laughed Jas

I turned toward her and laughed too

‘Yeah! Who wouldn’t?’

‘Well, I certainly wouldn’t’ said Jas

‘Mm, me either’ said Erin, laughing

‘Or me!’ laughed Lily

‘’Yes, very nice sight!’ sighed Jess

‘Oy, Stop staring at my boyfriend!’ I exclaimed, trying not to laugh

‘Oh yes, forgot he’s yours’ said Jess unhappily

I laughed ‘Go away!’ I said pointing at the school, which they ran off to, laughing their head off.

Orlando sat down next to me

‘What was their problem?’ he asked glancing up at the laughing girl that were now entering the school

‘Don’t worry, I told them you were mine’ I giggled as he gave me a curious look.

‘Right…So what’s been happening?’

‘Nothing much, you?’

‘No, not much either, our soccer coach is training us harder than ever for the finals, and our surfing coach is picking people for a national competition?’

‘Are you going to be in it?’

‘I hope to be’

There was a pause

‘Do you want to go out tonight?’ he asked suddenly

‘Sure! Where are we going?’

He smiled

‘Meet me at the beach at 6, and wear something nice’ he said, and then he got up and walked away.

My friends ran back to me

‘What’d he want?’ Jas asked

‘We’re going on a date!’ I said, grinning, then my face fell ‘Oh no! He told me to wear something nice…I don’t have anything nice!’

Lily smiled ‘Yay! We can go shopping then!’

‘But-I don’t have any money!’ I complained

‘Don’t worry, I’ll lend you some’ Erin said flippantly

‘No, I can’t let you do that’

Erin shrugged ‘pay me back later’

I reluctantly agreed

At 10 to 6 that night I was walking to the beach wearing my new, blue dress with sequins on the top with no shoes. Because if I had bought new shoes they would’ve been ruined by the sand that was now under my feet. Up ahead I could make out a light and I could hear soft music playing. As I got closer I saw Orlando, wearing an odd match of board shorts and a white shirt and black jacket, smiling at me. Next to him were a table and two chairs. Softly playing was a pianist, violinist, a flute, and a guitarist.

‘You know those clothes don’t really match?’ I asked when I got to him

He grinned ‘Yeah well, you look great!’

I smiled ‘Thanks so do you, even if they don’t match’

He laughed then pulled the nearest chair out and said

‘Please, sit down’

I laughed and put on a fake, posh English accent and said ‘Why thank you, good sir’

He went around to his side of the table and sat down in the chair.

‘Okay, you’re going to love this!’ he said grinning he then clicked his fingers and called out ‘waiter!’

A man in a black suit came over with a huge plate full of roast food, put it down on the table, and then retreated over to the mini orchestra.

I laughed and then turned serious as I thought about the cost Orlando must be paying for all of this.

‘How can you afford for all of this?’

He smiled ‘Don’t worry your pretty little face about it, I can manage it’

I still felt unsure ‘are you sure? I mean I could pay for some of it…?’

‘It doesn’t matter, Melissa, just enjoy the night’

He smiled, obviously not worried about the cost at all, so I took a deep breath, and soon, neither did I.

We laughed and joked for a long time, I didn’t know how long until Orlando looked at his watch.

‘What time did you have to be home?’

I shrugged ‘I dunno, probably about 10’

He nodded ‘Okay, it’s 20 to 10 now, so I just want to do one last thing before we go’

He looked over to the instrument players and nodded. They nodded back to him and the pianist started playing the introduction to a song, and I gasped and stared at Orlando.

‘You remembered my favourite song!’

He smiled ‘course I do!’ he then stood up and held out his hand to me ‘wanna dance?’

I grinned ‘Defiantly’

He pulled me up and we walked onto the beach.

He pulled me close and I rested my head on his shoulder, and I sung the chorus lyrics in my head

But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night

That I will fall for you over again

Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true

Because a girl like you is impossible to find

You're impossible to find…

Song-Fall For You, by Secondhand Serenade

Caitlynxx

:) :) :)

• 1 month later...