Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should be proud of them, silly girl

The Sally/Miles blend is great...really like the colouring on it and the text looks great

The geoff sig is great, even though I'm not a Geoff fan

I vote J/M stuff

Fuj, xx

Thank you so much! Lol maybe I will do some more J&M stuff, it would be fun lol.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooove them!

Can I make a plea for you to make more JnM and Jack graphics please hehe

Haha thanks!! Yea sure I will try to do more J&M, seems like people want it haha.

Those Matilda icons are amazing! Great colouring.

I love that Geoff sig, everything about it is gorgeous. Well done.

Awe thank you!

The black and white Geoff one and Matilda one a few back are my favourite banners, they're absolutely stunning!!
Thanks!!

Update

I made a Ric and Mattie sig. It's not that nice though.

signature_matildaric.png

Emma!! Wow. Your work is so amazing. I wish i was as good as you. I am in serious awe of your artwork. Your style is so amazingly unique and every single one of your graphics are beautiful. keep up the great work. :)

^ That sig is gorgeous. I really like the simple text and the way the picture just blends in. You almost have to look for it, so it's not completely in your face :P Beautiful :)

Emma!! Wow. Your work is so amazing. I wish i was as good as you. I am in serious awe of your artwork. Your style is so amazingly unique and every single one of your graphics are beautiful. keep up the great work. :)
Aww thank you so much! Are you really serious?

^ That sig is gorgeous. I really like the simple text and the way the picture just blends in. You almost have to look for it, so it's not completely in your face :P Beautiful :)
Thank you so much Jen! I think the text is a bit plain though but I still like it lol.

What an amazing sig! :D

Everything about it is fab! Great work.

Thank you so much! :wub:

More things will come very soon!

I am with 13max13 your so talented your amazing at what you do the ric and maddi sig is stunning I was woundering if I could do a music video use in your work it will say it is your work and you get to see and say yes or no im using now softwear. :):) jane

Archived