Home and Away Season Finale VS Neighbours Season Finale

Guest WillowsTara

Home and Away Season Finale VS Neighbours Season Finale  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, tonight is the season finale of Neighbours, and I was wondering this question: Which show can't you wait to come back for and see what happens?

Well, I can't believe I am saying this but I really can't wait for Neighbours to come back after tonight, the suspense is alot more then Home and Away for me right now, I guess I wanna see what happens, if anyone dies or lives and the aftermath of it.

Don't get me wrong, H&A season finale I guess wasn't too bad, but I don't know, this season finale, I just felt like something was missing and I don't know what, even the charavcters in that episode seemed a bit...bland I guess, no I am not tiring of H&A, but Neighbours got me more hooked right now then H&A (Last night episode did it), maybe it's because Neighbours is in the Christmas season, or something else. Sure I can't wait to see what happens to Rachel, but that's about it.

Jack and Sam's wedding, we all know Jack and Martha are gonna end up together anyway.

Milo and Sally Still has me wondering how it will be played out.

Belle, Drew and Dom- Didn't mind it but the scenes were a bit boring until the near end.

While Neighbours, well I just want to see what happens to everyone, they all will be affected (Ringo, Riley, Elle, Bridget, Zeke, Karl, Dylan and Libby, not to mention the three guest stars).

So what can't you wait for to come back next year?

Neighbours definitely got me hooked. I found myself recording the last 15mins because i had to go pick mum up. Its so great. I dont know why im drawn to it. Tonight will be interesting, really interesting. Hopefully no-one dies.

And also i think im more intrigued in the Neighbours finale because i dont know whats going to happen, whereas with H&A i do, because i read all the spoilers. Oh well :) Cant wait for tonight :P

Neighbours :) . For me this years HAA just didn't provide enough for me to be desperate to see the next episode. The Martha/Jack/Sam stuff feels like it's been going on for years and has never really held my interest. Marth just strikes me as selfish and whiny, Jack as indecisive and weak and Sam's just had too much of a character change for her to be totally believable to me. It just seems like the writers have changed her from this fairly selfless, vulnerable, sweet character to possessive and desperate-ish woman. I liked the old Sam, I still feel a little sorry for her- I just prefered the old one better. Quite frankly if Martha and Jack were to spontaneously combust I would not complain :wink: .

Reverand Hall's the stalker- yes because no-one saw that coming :P . All I really want from that storyline is to know why, but even that is not that interesting because I never actually invested in the character.

The Milco/Sally storyline could be interesting but at the moment there's just way too many blanks for it to have me hooked.

With neighbours I'm really looking forward to some great scenes as Susan's illness plays out, I'm looking forward to the repurcussions of the Rachel/Angus stuff, and from the collapse. I'm looking forward to Zeke's reaction over Karl choosing Libby, to the results of Janae/Darren's kiss, the Bridget/Dec/Josh storyline.

Basically it's like Neighbours has given me a huge spoonful of this amazingly delicious meal and I can't wait to eat the rest, whereas HAA has given me a few crumbs and there just not enough for me to get a real taste of the food to know whether or not I even like it. Does that even make any sense :huh: ?

Cal- Thanks, I didn't think of doing that lol.

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this, I can't wait to see what happens.

This might be a little Ot but I am guessing it's either Jessica who dies (Then the secret dies with her about Rache;/Angus, and Ringo goes down a more spirial), Josh (So Declan supports her then gets back together with Bridget), Taylah (Sends Zeke down a sipral) or Elle, I say Elle because isn't the actress leaving? Or it is someone else I am getting confused with? (Because if the actress isn't leaving, then Elle probably won't die, Libby probably won't die too since she just came back)

Home and away definately had a better finale, written-wise, but Neighbours had more of the shock value, hence making viewers want to see what happens next. I'm sure if you looked at the episode on script, it'd be terrible.

Both of their finales weren't particularly groundbreaking, they've been better, both Neighbours and H&A had really strong finales in 2004 and I'm sure they've tried to recapture these episode styles with the 2007 finales, but Neighbours' looked all cheap this time and was kind of shallow and H&A's was just 'huh' and 'is that all your giving me'?

I missed Neighbours finale last night. I went to get dinner, and i got home at like 645, and i remembered it was on. The ending was alright, they didnt make it as suspensful as i would have liked it.

So i'm going to have to say H&A :P

Archived