Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll find the song that is on most of the promo's, is Smile by Uncle Kracker. Not sure if its the one you are after.

Yes i do like the Smile song too and i managed to download that as it came up at the end on the credits, but it is another one i am looking for but there's not much to go on, but i hoped it could be a chart song or by a popular Australian singer and that Australian viewers may know what it's called and who it's by :)

• 2 months later...

Any idea's on who will die in an upcoming episode????

Ive just seen a funeral picture, and a few key cast members seem to be missing....

Dave, Ted, Coby and Melissa.

Ben seems to be the only one who looks really upset and Julie seems to be looking at him with sad motherly face, so if you go from that, it could be Melissa that dies. Which really is quite sad.

I honestly dont think it will be Dave or Ted.

There's a chance it could be Coby, or even Dave's father Tom (but his death wouldn't really affect the show like they're claiming it will); which could explain why Dave and Ted aren't there, as they dont seem to like Coby or Tom too much at the moment.

I like Coby and think he is a great addition to the cast, and i'd hate to see him kick the bucket.

:( I was a puddle after last nights episode. H&A, take notes. That is how you do a death. It was quick, it was dramatic, and we didn't see it coming! Devastated, but kudos to everyone involved for a) keeping it a secret, and b) showing what this cast is really capable of. I was in tears.

Tuesday nights episode was great. I had a feeling Mel would be the one to die. First Nathan loses Sammy when she left him and now Mel dies living Ben without a wife. I really wish Rachel hadnt taken her job back part of the reason she quit in the first place was because it was affecting her relationship with Jake

Archived