Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol can you tell it's "warney"? or did you only know becuase of the actors name?

when I got my dvd I couldnt stop watching lol so addictive :P I finished the whole lot in a few days. prob gonna watch it again soon, I miss pttr not being on tv :( it's going to be a long wait for season 3... it wont be on till July! I hope they bring the season 2 dvd out soon lol. But that probably wont be till next christmas.

and nope, sorry didnt get tv week last week.

I couldnt tell. He looks a lot different as a kid as he does now. His hair was a lighter then. He was such a little cutie. Warney isnt exactly good looking is he? He is friends with Sally in it they are so cute. Even though Sally had a crush on Lance back then.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the next series of Rafters will start, i get the impression from some postings it's a while away? I'm in Scotland and i download it. I've been a fan of Rebecca Gibney since i saw late night showings of Halifax f.p. on channel 5 here and i now follow her work. It's a fab show, i got my mum into it too, she loves it and she wants to meet Rebecca, but i can't see her coming to the UK for a fan meeting somehow. I don't suppose many people in the UK will even know her as most of the shows she's been in haven't even been shown here, apart from The Flying Doctors and Tripping Over, Halifax was shown at a bit of a ridiculous hour of the morning, like Prisoner and Sons and Daughters on that danm channel, but it's nice to dream of meeting her. She's the only one of the Rafters cast i've written to that's actually responded, so good on her, she obviously loves her fans. I wrote to her through her agent or management a few years ago after seeing Halifax and she also wrote back then too, which i was very pleased about cause i didn't actually think i would get a reply, it can be a hit or a miss with some addresses.

Erik Thomson's All Saints death was sad as well, saw that recently on BBC2 showings, we cried lol. I also have something in common with him too - we were both born in Inverness :)

Season three wont be aired for quite a while yet. Probably not till around July :( They havn't even started the filming for it yet, but they should be soon. I think they are filming at the end of Jan or Feb. It's a long time to wait, but it will be worth it!

• 4 weeks later...

Season three wont be aired for quite a while yet. Probably not till around July :( They havn't even started the filming for it yet, but they should be soon. I think they are filming at the end of Jan or Feb. It's a long time to wait, but it will be worth it!

Thanks for replying, not everyone does. It is a long while, didn't actually think it'd be that long but never mind. I guess all the actors are busy doing other things. Rebecca will no doubt be filming her telemovie with Vince Colisimo, which i also hope to be able to see. I can't wait for the 3rd series, i'm guessing Jess McNamee has left but i'm hoping she hasn't.

Archived