Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAKEE. :wub: Ah, that guy is just gorgeous. In all forms of the word. When he said "I love you," I melted. I was like.. 'AWW! Why can't I be her right in that moment?' :P

Daniel, well, ugh. He's trying too hard which makes his jerk-status rise even more and he was really harsh on Jake's brother. Alex is such a sweetie.

JAKEE. :wub: Ah, that guy is just gorgeous. In all forms of the word. When he said "I love you," I melted. I was like.. 'AWW! Why can't I be her right in that moment?' :P

Daniel, well, ugh. He's trying too hard which makes his jerk-status rise even more and he was really harsh on Jake's brother. Alex is such a sweetie.

Jake is so gorgeous how he's protective of Alex. Does anyone else want Chrissy back? I do, she had a fabulous relationship with Julie. But if she does come back she needs to have sorted out her "issues".

I wonder who collapses at Ben and Mel's wedding? I think it's either Julie or Chel.

Oops... wow they do look similar! :blush: thanks for the info.

I really love the show. It's my favourite after HAA. Rachel and Jake are soooo cute together :wub: She deserves to be happy after the stuff she's been through.

And i'm glad Sammy's back with Nathan. he did screw up, but I'm glad she was able to forgive him.

She forgave him to quickly,imo.

I don't get why Mel was so against her family last season.Unless we're missing something it seems a bit over exaggerated,especially for something that appears to be suddenly all forgotten.

I love Ben and Mel though i kind of wish she'd hyphened her name.I can understand not wanting to change it completely.

Rachel and Jake need to get married and have little Rakes next...

Archived