Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yes he was, and his eyes were sooo sparkly :wub: Would it be so hard for Josh West to return from the dead? It IS a soap...

I love Carbo. Puppy is such a fitting description of him :D. He and Chrissie are so cute together. I'm glad that everything has worked out for them, and for Ben, at least where his residence is concerned. The love matter is not so good, and I'm not sure that acting like a crazy person on TV will help :P

Nathan is a great character, he's very real. The others feel like caricatures sometimes, but Nathan never does. The situation with his father-in-law should be interesting - I didn't see that coming.

Julie doesn't usually interest me, but I liked her last night. This menopause thing - with the bad advice and the random screaming - is very amusing, but I have a bad feeling that it may be something more serious, going by the way everyone's acting in the promos :(

Carbo's mother listing the house rules for him and Ben was so hilarious; the looks on their faces :o .

I loved the menopause stuff :unsure: Rebecca Gibney is a wonderful actress I always enjoy whatever show she stars in.

I'm pleased Nathan wants to stand by Sammy; even though I think she can be selfish and wanting things her way most of the time

I don't think Sammy is selfish, that was just the way she was brought up. She's just now struggling to make it on her own with her own money, without her dad giving everything to her.

Also, I found it weird when Carbo's mum was doing the house rules... It's not like they're going to be anywhere near the house to check up on them :lol:

Also, it's a real shame that his parents are going so soon. They're great characters and I was loving having them around!

That was an excellent mislead! Talking about the "change of life" for ages, and then having it be a pregnancy ^_^

Packed to the Rafters is such an awesome show. Makes you wonder if they have everyone with an ounce of talent working on it while other shows *coughAllSaintscough* get thrown to the wolves.

Archived